--- ACT ONE

AUTHOR'S NOTE: There's a few things I wanna get straight before we get started

1) I do not own Doki Doki Literature Club.
My name is not Dan Salvato. And for that reason, I will never be able to make money off this book. I don't own the girls' stickers or menu sprites. (This also means I don't own Chieko's left leg.) I don't own the dialogue either. I'm a huge plagiarizer.
And while we're on the topic of not owning things, I don't own ANYTHING that I reference in this book. (Which is a lot of stuff, but chances are by the time I finish this book I can just credit everything to Disney 'coz they will own ALL OF IT.)

2) I DO own Chieko.
Except for her left leg, of course. All of the art, including the cover and headers and section dividers, belongs to me. If I find you've copied it, then I'll delete your character file. Or at least be very peeved. I put SO MUCH effort into this (her cover photo took something like a month to make) and if you must copy her, I demand credit. 

3) NO LEMONS.
If you've come here looking for smut, you may as well click the Back button now. There are enough lemons and smut in Wattpad's collection of DDLC fanfictions. Mine doesn't need to be another one. I'm sticking with the vibe of the game. If you don't want it, leave.
I mean, technically there are lemons, but they are LITERAL lemons. Like the fruit. (Skip ahead to Day Five if you wanna check to be sure.)

4) Probably a trigger warning.
Spoiler alert: there's suicide and self-harm ahead. This book is likely not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed. (Though, in my opinion, it's tamer than the game. And what the hell are you doing here if you haven't played, or at least watched a playthrough of DDLC?)

That's all. So, without further ado, let's get on with it!