As Niall’s warm, soft lips pressed against mine I took a sharp inhale of breath.  The way our lips moved in a gentle, tender rhythm was slightly familiar to me, but this time it was different. This time we weren’t practicing anything, Niall wasn’t drunk or angry and frustrated, we were just doing it because we felt like it, and that felt exciting.  The stroke of Niall’s tongue on my bottom lip begging for entrance made everything seem irrelevant but him, and as I parted my lips Niall’s tongue slipped bravely into my mouth, brushing against my own.

Suddenly Niall pulled back, breaking the kiss between us.

“What are you doing?” I asked breathlessly, wondering why he’d pulled away.

“I- I don’t know.” Niall said, his face flushed.

His eyes went from my eyes to my lips, and soon his mouth was back on mine, just where it belonged. My tongue pushed past his closed lips and lapped against his as my heartbeat quickened rapidly. My hands drifted up to find Niall’s hair, and I twisted my fingers through it, pulling lightly. A small moan escaped from Niall’s lips as he broke the kiss and attacked my neck, trailing kisses from behind my ear to my collarbone. A shiver flew through my body when he kissed the crook of my neck, and I let out a groan as Niall experimentally sucked on the skin.

“Looks like I’ve found a sweet spot.” Niall murmured against my skin before sucking on it more, making it go red.

I was sure that the fans would have something to say about the marks, they’d probably think it was Louis, but that didn’t matter because I was kissing Niall Horan.  He kissed across to the other side of my neck and did the same again.

Niall paused suddenly, and I had a fleeting moment of panic that somehow he’d changed his mind, that he didn’t really have feelings for me at all, that maybe it was some sort of stupid experiment to see if he was gay like it’d had been with Louis and now Niall was realising that he was actually straight.

“Nialler, are you okay?” I asked worriedly, noticing one of his hands fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

“Too many clothes.” he muttered, smiling warmly.

“God, you certainly move fast.” I said, smirking at the blush on his cheeks.

“Just our shirts you idiot, save that for another day.” Niall said teasingly.

Then it was my turn to blush at the thought of what he’d suggested.

“Go ahead.” I whispered, motioning towards his hand that was gripping my shirt.

Niall shot me a dazzling smile as he pulled it up over my head and did the same to his, dropping them both on the floor. The cold air tickled my warm chest and I took a deep breath as I looked at Niall, whose mouth gaped open slightly as he scanned it. I licked my dry lips, feeling self conscious as his eyes penetrated my skin. I took the opportunity to look at Niall, and god he was perfect.

His chest was even more toned than the last time I’d seen it. I brought a hand up and traced the skin, discovering every groove of his chest as I made it down to his stomach, loving the small gasp Niall made as my finger dipped into his navel.

“Liam?” Niall asked.

“Yes?” I replied, still distracted by the completely stunning human being stood in front of me.

“I just wanted to say... I mean I know we’ve only been together for less than a day, but we’ve known each other for forever and I- I t-think I love y-you.” Niall stuttered.

I froze, taken aback by how sudden it all was, but then the corners of my lips tugged into a smile.

“I love you too, Niall.” I said, meaning every word of it as my eyes prickled slightly with tears.