Part 1
<Narrators POV>

Tommy and Hayden shivered as they held each other. Rae was sort of hot before but now he looked like a demonic angel. His head in such a position was unearthly and repulsive. Tommy began to feel lightheaded and nearly collapsed before Hayden scooped him up ,bridal position. Hayden quickly walked away with Tommy, and after a long silence Tommy spoke. " What do you think he's going to do to us.. and why..?" He asked quietly. Hayden opened his mouth, then paused. "I.. don't know short-stack.. he's not like other people, I can tell." He said slowly. Tommy cuddled into Hayden's chest, seeking protection. Hayden stoked his silky hair gently as they arrived at his house. When Tommy was lowered he immediately hugged Hayden tightly. "Hayden.. I'm scared.. Rae doesn't seem like a sane person.. he makes me feel unsafe..." tommy whine softly. Hayden went stiff for a moment, then hugged him tightly. "It's okay T, we'll find a way to fix this mess." Hayden whispered. That night the two of them slept closer than ever before, trapped in each other's worried embraces. That night, something else happened. That night Hayden had a dream, a dream where someone was watching and lurking right outside their window. That night Hayden dreamt the figure smiled and left, before reappearing in thousands of numbers. That night Tommy dreamt the same thing. That night, it wasn't a dream.