DISCLAIMER: To anyone who doesn't like sexual content, you may wanna skip this chapter or stop reading. This gets a lil spicier (-o w -o)

That school day seemed to fly right by. Neither Hayden nor Tommy remember anything they learned. The two were too busy thinking about each other. The moment the school day ended the two immediately went to each other. They walked in silence until they got to the bus, where they rode together . Tommy and Hayden were neighbors so they got to walk home together. Tommy's family was often busy at work and Hayden's parents didn't care that much of he was late home. Hayden was about to wave goodbye as he and Tommy made it home, when Tommy grabbed Hayden's shirt by the collar and forced him into his house. Hayden was a confused mess at first and didn't know what was happening till Tommy was harshly kissing him .

Hayden's p.o.v
I didn't see this coming until Tommy started it all. His soft lips harshly pressed against mine was enough to make me shiver with pleasure. And the fact that he was the one who started it drove me wild. I lost all my self restraint and I kissed him back roughly, as I held his waist, my hands slowly sliding  down, lower to his soft butt. I held on tightly as we kissed intensely. Tommy's sweet fragrance was what got me out of bed, but now his scent makes me went to get in bed. I was restricting myself so I didn't ruin his perfect body, because I couldn't let my wild side take over completely. The sweet Tommy could still be in there and I didn't want to scar him. Not yet at least.

Tommy's p.o.v
I knew he was holding back. Hayden was kissing me, but he was most definitely holding back from me. Fortunately for me, I was in the zone, and I knew exactly how to turn him on. Soon he'll be crawling at my feet, begging for another taste of my lips.

Hayden's p.o.v
This entire 'session' was all so enjoyable, until Tommy wanted to go a step further. He stopped kissing me suddenly and took a small step back. I was once again confused, and then Tommy surprised me again, and he grabbed my neck and threw me into the couch, jumping on me and pinning me down. I though he was gonna kiss again when he did something worse. His small gentle fingers were slowly sliding from my facial features to my neck. How did he know my neck was my weak spot..?! His fingers traced my bones and smoothly over my skin. I felt a shiver rush down my spine, their Sensation was so amazing I let out a soft moan. His slender hands slid gracefully down my shirt , and I didn't even notice he had pulled off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants till I noticed he was half undressed and felt his hot breath on my chest. His cold fingers on my warm abs was empowering my inner beast. I was so busy with handling my self restraint I didn't notice his small hand until it was too late. My thoughts were disrupted when I felt a small hand firmly grasping my crotch. MY F*Cking crOTcH...! Tommy what the fRiCk?!?! It felt like an angels touch but it was so good it felt like a sin. Then it hit me. Well, actually it pinched me. Tommy we trying to turn me on. And it was working.

Tommy's p.o.v
It took everything in me not to moan as I grasped Hayden's dick. I had to be strong and keep smirking to show him I was in control. I knew my plan was working but I didn't know what would happen I decided to go even further and took off both of our jeans slowly. Before I could do anything Hayden jumped up and grabbed my shoulders and started French kissing me. This time there was no space between us. Our almost nude bodies were pressed roughly against each other. I knew now that he was in control. When I knew it I stopped kissing and I put on my most seductive voice, and lured him in by saying, "So, what are we gonna do?"

Hayden's p.o.v
When Tommy said those words an endless series of dirty images appeared in my head. I immediately restrained myself and told him we should cuddle before we get right into it. He was disappointed at first but eventually he was content. As we laid in bed we were clinging to each other, and I nibbled on his soft ear gently, whispering sweet nothings. After a few minutes we were going to go to sleep, but Tommy grabbed my neck and French kissed me, while I pressed my body and lips onto him too, I could feel him licking my teeth. I pressed myself on him harder and he pressed too. Before I knew it we were naked and he was tugging on my area in such an adorable manner I let out a moan. Our legs intertwined and we pressed together a little harder and kissed softly lip wise but our tongues were having a battle. After that we fell asleep. Having no one idea of who or what was about to ruin our perfect gay ship. Totally unaware of that being who would make us both go insane and would make this story turn a thousand times worse.