Chapter 23, You Idiots

Danny flew into the mansion carrying Harry. Slower this time, and upon getting the mansion, continued flying at a slower pace.

Both of them looked around to see if Percy or Jazz were anywhere in sight.

However, since Harry was missing his glasses, that meant everything around him was blurry beyond measure. Sure he could make out shapes and whatnot, but that's all he could do. It was times like this when he cursed his extremely short-sightedness.

"See anything?"

"No, can't see much except for blurs."

"But I'm not going tha- wait you're missing your glasses."

"Yup."

"Crap."

"That's one way of putting it."

Which ended up meaning Danny was pretty much on his own.

Meanwhile, Percy and Jazz still kept running into that gosh darn vase.

"Jazz at this point I think that vase might be following us."

"What gave you that idea?"

"Well I dunno, maybe the fact we passed it practically ten times already?!"

"Y'know what, you could be onto something."

"Oh really?"

"I mean, it is odd that we keep passing by that specific vase and not any other one."

"Unless he has a stupid amount of vases that all look the same."

"Knowing Vlad that could very much be the case."

"And knowing me you should know that stopping to talk about a vase was a bad idea."

"Wait you were fol-wait... don't tell me you were the vase."

"Why yes I was, did you like my disguise?"

"Of all things a vase, really?"

"I found it quite amusing to see you run around in circles seemingly making no progress."

"Ok that's just cruel."

"Well I wouldn't classify it as that, per say, I found it more entertaining."

"And you see this is why Danny refers to you as a crazed up fruit loop."

"Daniel is just being immature."

"And can you stop calling him Daniel? He obviously prefers Danny and as someone who prefers a shortened version of their name to the full version, that can be considered an offence. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years he has his name legally changed to Danny because of this."

"Y'know he's actually said something about that." said Jazz.

"Wait he has?"

"Yeah, probably not for this reason."

"I'd like if you could get back on topic."

"My attention span is pretty much zero when it wants to be so I don't think that's possible."

"Well isn't that wonderful, I certainly hope its zero now."

"Why you say th- Hey!"

"You dodged it?"

"Well you pretty much sent a ball of what looked to be pretty much pink energy at me. What do you take me for, a cartoon character?"

"Well I'd like to see you dodge this then!"