Chapter 14, Contacting Help

a/n did I do Maddie correctly?

Was the spell permanent? That question lingered in all of their minds. Before Harry wasn't able to cast a spell this serious much less affect his two cousins who had very weird reactions to magic. That in of itself made the three wonder how Harry been able to cast the spell in the first place. But at that current moment their focus was one getting some help. And doing so required one way which was strongly objected by Percy but was probably the fastest way of contact.

"Come on Percy, calling them might be the fastest way."

"Danny, demigods and cellphones do NOT mix."

"You aren't even the one calling."

"Still just as bad."

"Why are using cellphones bad for demigods?" asked Harry.

"It's like sending up ten flares, or probably much, much, MUCH, worse."

"Oh..."

"Not to mention it alerts every monster in the area of a demigods presence, why do you think I don't own one?"

"But doesn't your mom own a landline?" said Danny.

"I don't use it."

"So then how do you normally communicate with other demigods that aren't in the area?"

"IM."

"Instant-messaging? If phones are like sending up ten flares for a demigod, then what's a computer like?"

"No not that IM'ing, Iris Messaging. I'd use it now except I don't have my powers or a drachma on me at the moment."

"Ok so were going with the phone and I'll keep it as short as possible ok?"

"Fine..."

"If we are going with the phone, the how will they 'er find us?" asked Harry.

"Good question, Percy do you know where we are?"

"Nope."

"You brought us here, how do you not know where we are!?" said Danny.

Percy shrugged.

"I just told Mrs. O' Leary to bring us somewhere private. I didn't specify with her."

"So maybe she can bring us back then?"

"Nope, shadow traveling can take a lot out of a hellhound."

"So were stuck here?"

"Yep."

"Remind me to slap you later."

"Why?"

"Well, you got us stuck in a place in which we have no idea where we are. Reason enough?"

"Nope."

"Then what is reason enough?"

Percy opened his mouth to say something, but before he could say something Harry beat him to it.

"Danny, can we worry about slapping Percy later..."

"I'm right here you know!"

"And get back to how we are going to tell them where we are once we contact them."

"Harry's right, you can worry about slapping me later, for now let's focus on how we're going to give them our location." said Percy.

"Ok, so if that's the plan were going with... Let me think... I got it!" said Danny.

"What did you get?"

"What if one of us had the power to determine their current coordinates?"

"Yeah, I had something like that."