Five

Alexis groaned to herself as she woke up, she rushed to the bathroom where she throw up. She groaned to herself as she placed a hand on her stomach and sighed. She was scared and didn't know what to do. She was pregnant and hadn't told anyone. She didn't know what to do. She was scared. Alexis knee that she had a problem with food and knew she was bulimic even if she wouldn't admit it. She didn't want anyone to know about it. Grace walked into the bathroom and frowned as she saw her sister who was sitting on the floor. She had her knees pulled her chest and smiled to her "are you okay?" Grace asked Alexis who looked to her with tears in her eyes "I don't know what to do" she said as grace looked to her and frowned "talk to me" grace said as she sat on the toilet and frowned. She took a hold of her sisters hand and smiled as she saw just how broken that Alexis seemed "I'm pregnant" Alexis said.

Grace looked to her and smiled. He pulled her into a hug and smiled "everyone is going to hate me" Alexis sobbed as she looked to her and smiled "no, no one will hate you. I promise you" grace said to Alexis who looked to her and smiled. Grace sighed as she looked to Alexis, she knew that there was more going on with her than the fact that she was pregnant and grace knew she had to get to the bottom of it.

***

Alexis got to school and stood in the hall. She frowned to herself as she saw Christine. Alexis knew that she was drunk. Christine walked over to her "you" she said as Alexis frowned to her "your nothing but an embarrassment, you can't listen and you don't know how to behave" she slurred as Alexis looked to her and frowned "leave me alone" Alexis said as she went to walk off as Christine grabbed her and looked to her "I wish you were never born" she slurred as Alexis pulled away from her. She could feel the tears in her eyes and knew that everyone was looking at her. She walked off and into the bathroom as she started to cry. She wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed. She looked in the mirror at her reflection and saw the chocolate in her bag. She grabbed it and ate it all before she rushed to the toilet and forced herself to throw up.

Grace walked into the bathroom and frowned as she saw her sister binging. She sat on the floor next to her and smiled as she pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's okay, mum is a cow and don't listen to her. But you can't do this, not when your pregnant okay?" Grace said as Alexis nodded "is it a one time thing?" Grace asked Alexis who nodded. Alexis didn't know how to tell grace the truth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let you down" she said as he looked to her and smiled "you didn't" grace said as Alexis looked to her and sighed "toms the dad" "as in Mr Clarkson?" Grace asked as Alexis nodded "it's okay" grace said as Alexis looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Alexis stood outside of toms office. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay, I heard about Christine?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm hurt and mortified but I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he pulled her into a hug. Alexis sighed as she buried her head into his chest, wondering how she was going to tell him she was pregnant with his baby.