Smutty Smut Smut

A.N: This is my first time writing smut. It might suck. (Pun intended) If you dislike smut skip to the end of the chapter lol

I got to my house first. Ian arrived just behind me, and as soon as we locked our cars, we kissed again, deepening it every minute. I unlocked the front door with my eyes closed using one hand and we hurried up to my bedroom and we mutually fell on the bed together with our arms wrapped around eachother and long, sloppy kisses. Our erections were throbbing through our jeans, which only made Ian kiss harder. Eventually he broke off the kiss and scowled at my button up shirt. He unbuttoned most of it then tore it off, wrapping his arms around my body and feeling my warm skin. He got on top of me and our erections rubbed, earning a moan from both of us as Ian quickly kissed me again for a few seconds, then went to my neck and kissed and sucked on the opposite side he bit earlier.

I couldn't help but moan loudly and grip the sheets while Ian did this, because he did it with such lust and such want. He broke away from my neck, satisfied with the other hickey he left, and kissed the top of my collarbone, and every nerve ending in my body suddenly became so much more sensitive that I almost screamed when he kissed it. He kissed down my chest and my moans and screams were much louder as he went down. When he reached my jeans I was practically whimpering.

Ian sensed this and decide to tease me by kissing around my belly button a few more times. I gripped the sheets. "Ian," I moaned. He kept kissing my chest as he quickly undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants, pulling them to my ankles. Ian began to palm me through my boxers. I squirmed. "Ian," I moaned. "Please," I pleaded. Ian pulled them off and looked at my member for a moment, his eyes wide, and I decide to look at the time for a moment. Before I can turn my head, a large pleasuring sensation rushes through me and I moan and gasp loudly, gripping Ian's hair. "IAN!" I gasped in shock. "Please, Ian, please." I whimper, moaning. He begins to bob and I almost scream, I grip his hair harder and shove my head into my pillow. "Faster," I moan. "What?" He says, mouth around my member. "Faster," I say louder. "Can't hear you!" He smirked. "God dammit! FASTER!" I yell.

I can feel myself reaching my climax, and Ian is going way faster than before. I moan really loudly before reaching it and Ian just swallows it all without emotion or complaint. Then kisses me, his tongue sweet with love.

We roll over, and now I'm on top, and he's already moaning from the contact and kisses. I hear our phones ringing, but we decide to ignore them and I rip off Ian's shirt. I decide to do exactly what I did in the dream I had on the plane.

First, I kiss Ian's chest until he's practically crying for more. Instead of giving him a new hickey, I just bite down and suck on the one that's already purple from earlier, making him scream. "Please," He cries. I wrap my arms around him and I grind him, making him whimper. I finally pull off his pants and belt, giving the same pleasure Ian gave to me a little earlier. He's moaning, and suddenly he screams, leaning back and gripping the sheets. We collapse next to eachother, both breathing heavily. We kiss a few more times, then fall asleep, our heavy eyelids sealing us from the world around us.

END OF SMUT

Ian fell asleep in an instant, while I had trouble falling asleep from the way our phones were lighting up and buzzing every five seconds.

My phone buzzed and I answered it. Kalel was angry and confused from the tone of her voice. "Anthony, where the hell are you?" I hurried to the bathroom and locked myself in. "Coming home now, babe." He lied, scratching the back of his head. "Are you at your house? I'm coming over," Kalel said sternly through the phone.

"Shit!" I cursed out loud. I picked up my clothes that were scattered on the floor and hurriedly put them on. "Anthony?" Ian mumbled.

"Ian. Ian! You gotta go. Kalel's coming over!"

His eyes widened and he jumped up. "Shit!" He exclaimed, like I had done before. We both got dressed and right before I was going to send Ian out the door, Kalel pulled up in her car. I ran outside, tossing Ian the key. "Sorry babe, I had to run here to get something."

Kalel touched my cheeks. "Babe, your cheeks are completely flushed and your cheeks are burning hot. Are you sick?"

"Well, I-" I started.

"What the hell is that?" She screamed, pointing at my neck.

Shit. "I, uh-"

"Save it!" She scowled. "Where is this slut?" I nervously looked back at my house.

"He, uh, I mean SHE is non-existent," I said. I knew Kalel wasn't going to fall for my shit.

She hurried to the front door. "Show yourself!" She screamed when she opened it.

PLEASE Ian, PLEASE be smart about this...

Kalel ran up the stairs, investigating my messy bed. "I don't make the bed when you aren't here," I told her nonchalantly. I looked around to see Ian's phone on my bedside table. I hurriedly grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket. I faintly heard a car start, and prayed to God that it was Ian driving the hell away from here. "Let's go back to your place," I offered to Kalel. I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Scowling, she sighed and we drove back to her apartment. She made me shower before we could go to sleep. Once we were in the bed, I couldn't sleep, no matter how tired I was. Ian was the only thing on my mind.