We were lying on Daadi's bed, with me and Mikhael on either side of her, and Arnav cramped behind me, while Daadi showed off her amazing story telling skills.

"Nahi," Mikhael narrowed his eyebrows at me, "SNOW WHITE NE BOLA!"

I looked back at him with the same intensity, "Daadi-"

"NAANI!"

"Accha, shaant ho jao!" She commanded. "Arnav se seekho, shaant hoke sun raha hai."

My cousin and I repositioned our glares at her. How dare she put him on the ideal throne again?

"ARNAV DIRTY BOY HAI!" Mikhael screamed, suddenly instigating the protective sister in me.

"Aur tumhara bada bhai bhi, Arnav bhaiya bulao!"

We were back to glaring at each other.

"Tu pehele soch le tu kisse fight karna chahti hai," Arnav laughed along with Daadi. "Ideal tho mai hi rahunga, jo bhi ho- Ow!"

No, I didn't inflict any form of violence at him. Before he could have completed his sentence, Mikhael had crossed over our grandmother and my body, landing a punch on Arnav's chest.

"Mikhael!" I tried pulling the hyperactive kid off my twin. He was showing signs of aggressive behaviour recently.

With a lot of difficulty, I was able to hoist him off Arnav. As we sat around him to reproach him, Daadi spoke up, agitating him more. "Mikhael, Arnav bhaiya ko sorry bolo."

He responded by sticking his tongue out. "Nahi bolunga, nahi bolunga, nahi bolunga!"

I rolled my eyes. I was suddenly sympathizing Mikhael, because apologizing to Arnav was indeed, a difficult chore for a four year old. Trust me, I would know.

Arnav was right, I was jittery. I seriously needed to take a stand.

The bell rang, echoing mildly through the house, interrupting Mikhael's half-hearted apology. Assumind Dad would open it since he was in the living room, we resumed our banter.

Until Arnav and I heard it at the same time.

"Namastey uncle."

"Oh, Vansh," our Dad greeted the visitor. "Andar ao."

I glanced at the clock hung on the wall of Daadi's room.

I'd be over for dinner.

I had no idea he was being serious. I met Arnav's questioning gaze. "You invited him for dinner tonight?"

"Uhm..." he scratched his head, "I forgot we were pulling an all-nighter?"

"Tho batao, kaise ho? Sujay aur Samiksha kaise hai?"

"Well, Mom aur Dad filhaal Sydney mein hai. They're good."

Arnav and I jumped out of the bed at the same time, leaving behind our whining cousin with Daadi. "All-nighter exams khatam hone ke baad nahi karte hai, bewakoof!"