Within A Home

Keith jumped back once again as he watched the Siren fall unconsciously onto the sand. He nervously looked around making sure that this all wasn't a trick so that another one would be the one to lure him. But as he scanned the sea, there were no dark silhouettes to be seen. Carefully, he crouched down on one knee and looked at the brusies all along the Siren's body. "Ooohhhh Gods please don't make me regret this." He said as he slowly picked up the unconscious beauty. Carrying the Siren bridal style Keith walked slowly to his house, trying not to put too much pressure on his body. Keith didn't even give himself time to think about what he was doing, his mind and body already in motion. He sheilded the Siren's face from the sun with his giant wing, and soon arrived at the steps of his house.

.+~Small Time Skip~+.

     Looking around unsure of where to put his new guest, Keith eventually made his way to the guest bathroom. Opening the door with his wing he carefully laid down the Siren in the large bathtub. He turned the water on to a lukewarm temp before leaving to try an figure out why the hell he just brought a Siren into his house. And a cute one to boot. He thought.

(POV change!)

     Lance woke up to water gently embracing his bruised scales, however he wasn't underwater. In fact he had literally no idea what this place was. He could name a couple things, like a door and a mirror, but most of it was forgien. He attempted to sit a little farther up but winced. Gods, I've already forgot. He still felt drowsy from only just waking up, and could feel his stomach growling. Does the Avain live here? .... Is he not going to kill me? Lance sat quietly without moving, unsure if he was safe or not. Soon he heard footsteps and watched as the imtimidating Avain entered.

(Another POV change! Wow! So short!!)

     Keith turned his head around the corner of the doorway, seeing the Siren looking up at him. A small noise escaped from him, at the surprise. He watched as the Siren jumped at the sound, and attempted to move to the other side of the tub. Well, a Siren being afraid of me is probably the last possible scenario I would think would come to life. Honestly, Sirens are one of the most dangerous species, especially one with a trained voice. So, why won't he even speak? The Avain thought, still gazing at the Siren. Realizing he was zoning out slightly, Keith immeadiately broke his gaze. 

     Quietly he sat on his knees on the floor, attempting to loosen some of the tension. He didn't say anything to the Siren until they seemed less intimidated by him, which took a bit. Keith inhaled before breaking the silence. "Can you speak at all?" As his eye looked up to the Siren's face all he could see was shock, and maybe a small bit of sorrow. He lifted his head up on top of his knees, looking for any sort of answer. Silently the Siren calmed down and nodded slightly, but that was all Keith needed to understand. "...Do you speak at all?" This time, his head shook instead.

     "Did you intend to wash up on a beach?" A no.

     "Do you have a family?" A yes.

     "Do you ever consider using your voice?" 'No!!'

    I'm running out of yes or no questions... Keith thought. The Siren seemed much more relaxed and looked more comfortable by being asked the questions. His foot tapped as his mind fumbled through possible things he could ask, most of which he dismissed. Soon Keith's mind came to the question 'Are you hungry at all?' and he immeadiately stopped. 

     Oh God I haven't asked if he wanted any food why didn't I freaking ask him that.... Keith's mind continued to trail off after the realization of his mistake, leaving the Siren extremely confused, and a little concerned as he stared off into space. (Ya dung goofed, Keith. He was litterally unconscious when you found him for who knows how long he probably feels like he's starving just from exhaustion.) "I'll uh...... Be right back." Keith said, before rushing out of the room.