*RM*

9-24-18

We arrived at our hotel in LA to promote our new album Answer, it was around 9:30pm that night. The guys don't know about my little "issue" it's been five years and I think I've kept it pretty hidden from them, but V is starting suspect something. He tries to follow me when I leave late at night, and I catch him every time, he's worried that I'm into drugs or something, and I tell him it's nothing like that. He would definitely freak out if he saw what was really going on, my stomach started to feel that burning feeling, when I hadn't fed in a while, I couldn't leave yet, I knew I should have fed before the flight, but I didn't and it was a really long flight, so far I have the room to myself, but I know that's not going to last long, unless someone has three to a room. But suddenly the door opened and Jungkook walked in with his stuff, I sighed.

"Hey, I'm rooming with you." Said JK with a smile on his face. I nodded, and I tried to ignore the feeling of my stomach, and my watering mouth, I went way to long without feeding. I looked at JK a little to long, and he looked at me weird.

"Are you ok?" asked JK. I nodded yes, I feel if I tried to say something that my fangs would pop out. He looked at me weird again and put his stuff down and sat on his bed. I made a promise to myself not to feed on my group mates. But this is going to be very hard for the next few hours. Then there was a knock at my door and JK quickly answered it, and V of course walks in. I sighed again, maybe I should go out and feed early. JK and V sat on his bed talking. I was looking threw twitter as they were laughing about something, I stared at them laughing, as I saw their veins was showing in their necks, my mouth was very watery, a few minutes later I realized they were staring at me.

"Are you sure your ok RM? Asked JK.

"Yeah I'm fine." I quickly said, and I stood up and rushed to the door.

"Wait where are you going?" asked V. I looked at V.

"I'm going out, I'll be back." I said to V.

"We will come with you." Said V.

"No, it's ok, I just...need some time by myself." I said to them. V looked at me annoyed.

"I wish whatever it is you do, that you don't go do it tonight, that you just stay here." Said V. I sighed as a growl came out of me that escaped out of nowhere. JK and V's eyes went wide.

"Did that come from you?" asked V. I started breathing hard and I quickly nodded yes. I really needed to get out of here. V looked at me odd and he slowly started to walk over to me.

"V I advise you not to come any closer." I whispered. He stopped and looked at me.

"Why?" asked V.

"Just please don't." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" asked V. I sighed.

"Because I don't know what kind of sound is going to come out of me." I whispered again. V stared at me.

"What do you mean?" asked JK. I nodded no.

"Joon what's going on?" asked V. I looked down.

"I...can't say." I whispered. V quickly rushed over to me.

"You can tell us." Said V. I looked up and I looked at V.

"I can't...I have to...go." I said to V.

"No, you can't." said V as he grabbed my hand to pull me back, I wasn't facing him, when I felt my fangs come down, I started breathing faster.