Camera (Jughead)

I heard flashes coming outside from the shed.I followed the sound and saw  a boy with blue eyes looking at the building.I let my eyes wonder and stopped when I saw a camera.

" If you're really looking for something to photograph go down the street.Theres a cave with all sorts of wonders there"I said coming out of hiding.He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Do you say that to all your victims?"I rolled my eyes walking over to him.

"C'mon no one knows that it's there but me" I winked before running off.I looked behind me seeing he was following.We soon came to the cave that was covered by boxes.I moved the boxes.

"Follow me.And do not wonder off.One wrong turn and you're stuck in here.Got it?"I said sternly.He nodded his head and I went through the entrance of the cave.I got my phone of following the path that was engraved with the footprints of me and my father.

"What's your name?"The blue-eyed boy asked curiously.

"Y/N"I said plainly.I made a sharp turn and heard him crash into something.

"Careful.There's rocks all over and you can easily get hurt"I said as we came upon the opening.

"And this here is the heart of all good is this god forsaken town"I looked back and saw him have huge eyes.

"What's your name pretty boy?I don't invite just everyone here"I said and his eyes focused on me.

"Jughead Jones"I smiled.

"You're FP's kid.Good man.Him and my father where close when they where in high school.He told me all the adventures him,Fred,and your dad would have.My father soon moved seeing as he found my mother"I said looking around the cave admiring all the glowing plants.

"You know my dad?"I looked over at him.

"I know he was a good man.An adventurous man in his youth.You better hurry with those pictures.The lights come and go"I said looking back at him.

The lights come and go"I said looking back at him

"These turned out amazing."I said as he showed me the photos.

"Me and my buddy are kinda traveling around for a bit.And I don't know.Would you maybe want to come with us?It's fine if you don't want to"I smiled at Jughead.

"I'd love to.Let's get back to the shed so I can pack a few things then we can go get your friend"He smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Take me to dinner first.Yeesh"I said pulling away laughing.