Twenty two

Third person POV

For the past week Jungkook noticed how slow Jimin became in the morning train. Jimin was frustrated because he was one of the fastest wolf in their pact, Jungkook noticed this and assured him that he will be the fastest wolf again once their pup is born. Jungkook always stayed close to his mate during their run because he was worried something were to happen to him, he just couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

"You still having that weird feeling Kookie?" Jimin asked, Jungkook had told his mate about his feeling a few days ago Jimin just told him it was because his wolf was being paranoid because of his mate being pregnant.

"Yeah...I just can't seem to shake the feeling off."

"Don't worry it's understandable since I'm pregnant with your pups" Jimin smiled as he cuddled with his mate on the couch, Jungkook smiled as he placed his head on Jimin's neck and took in his sent. "I really hope you're right about it. I don't ever want to lose you" Jungkook whispered against the omega's neck, "You won't ever lose me, I'll always be right beside you" Jimin assured his alpha while leaning against him.

With Jimin's and Jungkook's wolf

"When are we going to tell them Minnie?"

"Soon, I just don't think it's the right time since Jimin is pregnant" Min answered.

"If anything he would enjoy our love story Minnie. So tell me what is scaring you so much that you don't want to tell him"

Min stayed quiet for a few moments before he decided to tell the truth.

"Im scared he'll hate me, you know how the wolf's feel about us and how they treated us I'm scared he'll be like the others" Min answered looking down. Jungkook's wolf sighed as he heard his lovers answered.

"Babe that's all in the past, and you know Jimin and everyone here are different from everyone from the past and even if they are the same I'll always be by your side, but I truly think Jimin and Jungkook won't change their feelings towards us" Jungkook's wolf said. Min knew he was right but he just couldn't help the fear.

"You're right we'll tell they today" Min answered. Jungkook's wolf just nodded and smiled he knew that their past was tough but he was happy on how they are now happy and together he wouldn't change anything for the time they have right now.

In the forest

"Today is the day....finally we can get our revenge"

"We still have to wait till nightfall, I'll have everyone get ready for the attack" Matthew said and left to gather everone, Somin has been waiting for the day she can torture Jungkook, she had nothing against at first she just needed him dead so she can lead the pack along with the others but when she found out that he had killed Tae-hyung things became personal. Tae-hyung and her were planning on officially mating once they lead the pact but now that wasn't going to happen, deep down she knew she could die but she didn't care whatever the outcome is it's a win win for her.

"You better not fail me Kihyun, if you do you're going down with me" Somin sat down starting at the trees remembering the time she and Tae-hyung spent together, as the memories past through her mind she hadn't realised she was crying until a hand wiped them away causing her to break away from her thoughts.

"You remembering your past?" Kihyun said as he pulled his hand away, Somin nodded as she wiped the last few tears.

"At least you have a chance for revenge" Kihyun pointed out, "Why are you helping us Kihyun, you're betraying the pact you left us for what happened that made you do this?" Somin asked.