Two

*To any new reader or if you're a returning reader if you have any questions about any of my stories or of me please feel free to ask in my Q&A book (I just like to keep things organized) I only ask that if you have a question about one of my book you name the title so I know what story I will be checking the Q&A book everyday and will also answer questions everyday*

Jimin's POV
I was going to leave with my brother and walk away from the two suffering wolves, but I saw the young wolf wake up. I wasn't the only one that noticed it though, the wolf on top of him seemed to notice too. I saw the wolf on top getting ready to attack, and I felt like I had to do something.

Without even noticing I had already transformed into my wolf form, the wolf smelled like a female omega lucky me I guess. I ran towards the omega just in time as she went in to attacked. I managed to bite the back of her neck and throw her towards what I can only assume were her friends. I stood in front of the bleeding out boy that at some point had dropped his transformation. I saw the wolf that was held against the tree limp towards the two of us.

"JIMIN WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!" I heard both of my fathers call out in unison. I dropped my transformation and turned towards them with an innocent look on my face. " I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand there and not do anything" I looked towards the ground with a guilty look. "Jungkook are you ok open your eyes!" I turned towards the the two intruders I saw that the other  had transformed back to normal. I was about to kneel down when I heard growling behind me, I quickly turned only to be met with the female omega I threw.

She leaped towards me, I was too slow to avoid it. I felt the hard impact as I was tackled to the ground I heard my family call out my name as I wrestled with the omega trying to get out of her strong grip. As she was about to claw at my neck I manage to quickly push her off but received a few tiny scratches. "JIMIN GET BACK OVER HERE!" I heard my mother call out to me, as I turned to get back I was tackled by another female omega I turned to see that two male alphas had circled around my family and Taehyung.

I turned to my left and saw the female omega I threw walking back towards me. I closed my eyes ready to meet my fate, but then I felt the weight on top of me disappear. I opened my eyes to see the young alpha that was and still is currently bleeding standing protectively in front of me. I turned and saw my alpha father and brother in their wolf form facing off the two alphas. The two females omegas call to the alphas and ran heading West "I'm guessing they retreated back to their pack" I thought. I was pulled from my thoughts as I noticed the alpha in front of me drop, thankfully I was fast enough to catch him before he hit his head on the ground.

I heard my family and Taehyung rush to my side mostly yelling at me reminding me that I'm not an alpha but an omega. "You could have been killed Minnie! Your lucky that you were against an omega and not an alpha, I know your strong and fast but think before you do something stupid!" My father Jin cried, "I'm sorry I'll be careful from now on" I felt bad that I worried my family I know I'm an omega but I just couldn't stand by and do nothing. "Now who the hell are you two and why are you here trespassing on my territory" my father said with authority while pointing to the guy limping his way towards me and the boy on my lap.

"M-my name is Jung Hoseok and this here is Jeon Jungkook"he said while pointing to the boy he is taking from my lap as he sits on the ground, "We're from the Jeon pact that is located in the west but due to some situations we had to flee, I'm in charge of protecting Jungkook since he is the last remaining Jeon".

"What do you mean by last Jeon and what kind of situations?" My father ask his voice never losing its authority. "The four wolves that were here led a group of rogue wolves to over throw the pack leaders that are...well were Jungkook's parents, they killed them but since Jungkook is a Jeon, leadership goes directly to him that is why I am protecting him" Hoseok explained with glossy eyes, I could tell he is afraid, I would be to if I had to run and watch out for not only my life but the life of a younger person too.

"Father we have to help them they may be intruders but they're still young they don't even have their pact sign yet" I begged my father. "Alright we'll take them to the infirmary to treat their wounds, I'll talk to the counsel and we'll see what comes next" my father gave in after a few moments and I ran towards him thanking him. I carried Jungkook to the infirmary while Yoongi and Taehyung carry Hoseok, I really hope this wasn't a mistake.