Chapter 21:You Forgot To Read Him His Rights

Chapter 21: You Forgot To Read Him His Rights

Previously on TARM: (a/n too fun to stop)

        "You know I was waiting for this, finally getting to kill your precious mate. I thought she would be the last one but I'll make an exception" He told Harry, pushing me forward, aiming the gun at me and shooting it.

        Before the bullet hit my chest, I was pushed to the floor. I looked and saw Harry taking my place just in time for the bullet to hit him.

"Nooooo".

        I didn't even hesitate, I threw myself at Liam, taking his gun away from him. I started punching him in the gut. He flipped us over and held his arms around my neck.

        Did he seriously thought I would let him kill me? I sneaked my foot under his body and kicked him in the groin. While he crunched down, I took him by the neck and with all my force snapped his neck. That ain't bad for a fiery little thing isn't it?

        I looked at his lifeless body, he deserved it from shooting Harry. Harry!!!! Fuck I forgot about him.

        I walked over to him and saw him, he was alive thank God. "We have to get him to our pack doctor" I told the rest of the pack. I saw as the pack members immediately took him and led him out of the room.

        Oliver was crouched down in front of his father's body. Oh I forgot about him. First Harry then Oliver, what is wrong with me?

        A lot of people are probably hating on me, because I am not with my Mate. I am so worried for him, but if I go with them I'll just be intruding. Aha about Oliver. I sat beside him. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

        "Yeah, he wasn't even my father" He said shrugging his shoulder. "What?"

        "He's my biological father but he left my mother and then came back, because he needed a new toy and her being fat didn't work out for his needs, so I really don't consider him a father" He explained.

        "He's an asshole" I said bluntly.

        "I know, now go and be with your mate" He told me while playfully pushing me.

~

        As soon as I got out of the car I was wrapped in a hug. "Oh god, I thought you were dead" Adriana says.

        "I'm fine" I said as she led me to the dining room of my house.

        "You stink, go shower. I'll tell you when the doctors are done with Harry" She said.

        "Are you sure?" I asked not wanting to leave her alone.

        "Yeah I'm sure, plus I gotta catch on my Pretty Little liars" She said jumping over the couch and turning on the TV. I started making my way to my room, when I heard her yell 'Oh I left you something in your bed'

        I didn't actually think it was what I saw, you know what it was. It was the bag from Victoria Secret I bought and dropped when I was kidnapped. This was so Adriana.

        I ran a really cold bath, I took off my dirty clothes and dove right in. I think I was at least 10 minutes just enjoying the water. Not showering for 3 days can do that to you.

        I put a towel around my body and skipped to my closet, to see what to wear. I mean I am going to see Harry I want to look nice.

        I decided on a Nadia Tarr ripped bustier black top, a white skater skirt and black heels. I brushed my hair, and left it loose. As I got downstairs Adriana was in the same position as 30 minutes ago. I plumped down beside her."Soo, how's it going with Taylor?" I ask her.

        At the word Taylor she blushed pretty hard. "Weeeeeell" She talked off pushing down the collar of her shirt revealing a mark.

        "He marked you?" I yelled excitedly.

        She winced. "Careful, my ears have always been so sensitive" She said holding her ear. After that she jumped from the couch and looked at me with a grin.

        "The doctors are done with Harry, you can go and see him"

~

        Adriana stayed behind since there can only be one visitor at a time. There he was with a really pale face, and a bandage in his chest. The doctor came in with a couple of documents in his hand.

        "Are you family?" He asked looking back at me.

        "I am his mate" I answer not taking my eyes off of Harry.

        "oh well I am sorry, he is fine. The bullet missed his heart, but still hit his chest and since it was silver well it's taking harder to heal. Right now he just needs his rest. He will be fine by tomorrow" He explained and started checking Harry while writing on the papers, after a while he left.

        "Oh well thank you doctor" I took Harry's hand and just looked at my beautiful mate who almost died because of me.

        "You're staring and it's creepy" He quoted me.

        "Harry, you woke up" I say excitedly jumping from my seat and hugging him and started kissing all over his face. He chuckled.

        "Idiot" I stated punching his arm.

        "Why?" He said rubbing where I hit him.

        "You took a bullet for me" I said putting my head in his neck.

        "I did and I will again if it means keeping you alive" He said kissing the top of my head.

        "How did you find me?" I ask.

        "That is not important" He said after hesitating.

        "Fine, do you know an Anna?" I ask remembering that backstabbing delusional bitch. "Yeah she's the girl who is kinda crazy"

        "She was the one who told the hunters were we were" I said. "Imma get that b*tch" He said trying to sit up but immediately laid back down groaning.

        "You do know you can mind link" I remind him.

        "right, I knew that" He said. About a minute later Tyler entered the room.

        "Alpha, Luna" He said bowing his head in respect. When he lifted his face he was holding a smile. "Really?" Harry and I said at the same time.

        "I know you hate it when I call you that" He said.

        "Just put Anna in the dungeon for betraying her pack, conspiring against her alphas, helping towards the kidnap of her Luna and for working with hunters" Harry said with a very serious expression. 

        "You forgot to read him his rights" I say jokingly to him.

        "What?" He asks.

        "Forget it, you know what was the worst thing of being stuck there?" I said to him.

        "What?, not being with me" He said with a smirk. Actually it was that but let's damage his ego a little bit.

"No, I just didn't get to watch the premier of Sharknado 2".

"If lying was a crime we'd all be in jail"

- Pretty little liars

Next chapter is the last one, and then the epilogue.

Song of the chapter: Stay with me