Chapter 10: Can't People Have A Civil Conversation?

        Today is the Wednesday the first choir meeting takes place. Me and Justin are officially 'broken up' now that he has found his mate. I was correct Leah, Adriana, Justin and I are the best of friends and I hope it stays that way for a long time.

        I guess you can say that I've become really fashiony. Today I am wearing a pink Bralet crop top, a blue motto black acid squid skirt, opaque tights, a brown purse and a pair of Toms with flower designs.

        As I was walking to the choir room, a pair of arms pushed me into the janitor's closet. Oh my god not again, can't people have a civil conversation? Someone turned on the lights, and in front of me was Tyler and Isaac with their arms crossed looking at me seriously.

        Tyler is the beta that was in the pool party and Isaac is Harry's gamma."Erm hello" I say confused to why they would drag me into a closet.

        "We know your secret" they said at the same time. I looked at them confused, what secret where they talking about? I have a few.  Oh no was it about the Nutella jar in my purse. This made me clutch my purse tighter. They ain't taking my baby.

        "I don't know what you have in that purse of yours but that isn't the secret we're talking about" Isaac said looking at my purse confused.

        "We know you're Harry's mate" Tyler said making me open my eyes in shock. I swallowed hard and asked "how did you know?". Nobody is suppose to know except the ones that do, duh.

        "Well it wasn't that hard since all that Harry does is look at you, he goes crazy when guys look at you, he went even crazier when you were with Justin and since you told him whatever you told him in the party he hasn't left his office, so what is going on?" Tyler said while Isaac just nodded his head obviously agreeing with his confession.

        I looked between the boys knowing I can't lie to them. There's no way of escaping this. "Well I found out that Harry was my Mate on my birthday but he rejected me-"

        "I'm sorry, but I think I heard wrong, you said he rejected you" Tyler interrupted me, I was gonna answer him but now Isaac interrupted me, I was starting to get annoyed.

        "Why would he reject you? He has been waiting for his mate for as long as I can remember" Isaac said confused.

        "Would you two let me finish?" I asked with an annoyed tone. They both stopped talking before I cleared my throat and continued with the story.

        "He rejected me because I was a nerd, so I thought maybe I would get a little revenge. You may noticed that I changed a bit, Justin is my best friend and all I told him in the party was that he rejected me, and that he can stop acting like a caring mate" I told them.

        "We are going to have to talk to him" Isaac said to Tyler. They both nodded, clearly decided. "No, you are not" I told them, that will just make it worse.

        They just looked at me and ran out the door. My pack is lead by powerful idiots.

        I kept walking to the choir. When I got there they were already talking but it seemed like the beginning so I just sat down on a random chair.

        "Like I was saying today all that we are going to do is I am pairing you up with another person and you would sing whatever song you would like with them, okay well the pairs are Jessica and Amelia... " He kept on pairing people up, while I was making my way to Jessica.