Chapter Twenty-One~DirtPaws The Warrior Queen

I wonder, have you, my Reader, ever heard the story of 'DirtPaws the Warrior Queen'? 

I doubt you have, but you might be a fox, or maybe an alligator, or perhaps my enemy. I have way too many enemies... Love my arch enemies. 

Anyways, the story goes something along the lines of the text that follows; 

"Once upon a time, there was a fox. 

Her name was DirtPaws. 

DirtPaws was taken away from her family. 

That was fine by her, they were rude anyhow. 

The problem was that DirtPaws was taken away by a savage pack of wolves. 

The number one enemy of foxes. 

The wolf pack saw potential in DirtPaws. 

But not good potential, evil potential. 

For she was so young, she would accept anything that was taught to her to be 'right'. 

The wolves did believe that being evil was the right thing to do, they truly believed being evil was a solution. It was the solution. 

So, DirtPaws soon believed that being evil was the right thing to do. 

Soon DirtPaws had become five years old, and she was a Warrior. 

After those five years, the wolf pack that she belonged to was overthrown. 

Overthrown by Humans. 

These Humans were very greedy. They took land for their own personal gain, without any notations to the ecosystems around them. 

Not a care in the world, only about what they were going to get out of it. 

DirtPaws the Warrior was captured, and mistaken for a cat. 

A lot of her pack was either captured, or killed by Swift-Claws, quick and painless. 

But DirtPaws soon learned that Swift-Claws were in fact painful, but not on the victim, but the victim's friends. 

Or perhaps fellow Warriors. 

She knew that she had to move on, and adapt. Just as she always had. 

DirtPaws was taken from the forest, and brought to a grand palace. 

She was brought to 'The Princess' for the Princess demanded a brown cat. 

But DirtPaws was not a cat. She was a wild fox Warrior. 

The Princess called DirtPaw 'Queen Fluffy'. It was a humiliating name, but there was no-one to tease her about it. 

So, DirtPaws the once great Warrior became Queen Fluffy the pampered 'cat'. 

Queen Fluffy soon became accustomed to fancy royal life with the Princess. 

She also learnt the ways of the Kingdom. A Human Kingdom. 

One day, when she was seven years of age, she escaped from the palace, and ran back to the wild with one idea stuck in her skull. She was going to start a Kingdom. Her own Kingdom. 

She fought many foxes for the role of leadership over each and every pack of foxes she could find. 

Queen Fluffy now chose the name 'Queen DirtPaws' for she loved her old name.