~*♡ I'm Sorry ♡*~

For Campers and Counsellors:

For some reason, you had started to feel all miserable and moody. No one knew why you were acting like you were, but they just ignored it, expecting the feeling to pass eventually. (Crush) on the other hand wanted to know why you were so upset and wanted to help you. One day, you were walking around camp by yourself, when suddenly (crush) ran up by you.

"Hey (Name), you Okay?" They asked.

You didn't respond.

"(Name)? Can you hear me?"

You tried ignoring (crush).

Suddenly, (crush) came very close to you and yelled into your ear: "(Name)!"

At first, you wanted to yell at (Crush), But you quickly shoved the feeling away.

"What the actual hell is wrong with-"

"Oh my god! You're so annoying!" You quickly snap at (Crush), glaring at him/her. "J-just... Just leave me alone..." you muttered and ran off to your tent.

The next day, you and (crush) didn't talk like you normally did. At the beginning you didn't find it as a big deal, but after a few hours, you began to panic and think back to what you said to (crush).

"Oh god... (crush) probably hates me now..." You sighed. You then notice (crush) sitting under a tree by himself/herself. You look down and felt tears fill your eyes. "I-I need to apologise..."

(This can be vice Versa!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Play Coraline's crush.