~*⁑ Leaving Camp ⁑*~

For Campers:

It had been a few days after Parents' Day, the arrest of Cameron Campbell and all the parents finding out about the camp scam. You didn't think much of it, until David came up to you and told you that your parents (or your other guardian which came) were taking you out of camp in 3 days from now. This broke your heart and after all the other campers found out, they showered you in a hug. David and Gwen then promised that on the last day that you were at camp, you'd have a massive goodbye party. This made more upset about leaving everyone and you suddenly ran away from everyone and then into your tent, laying on her cot and crying into your pillow. After half an hour, you heard footsteps come into your tent. You looked up and saw (crush).

For Counsellors:

You had been working at Camp Campbell for about a month now. You had gotten along with David, Gwen and most of the Campers. As much as you happy being here, you then remembered that you told your parents (or a friend/guardian) that after working a month at Camp, you'd search for a real job instead. This affected you for a few days, and you weren't going out as much and you weren't watching the campers. It was late at night and you trying to get to sleep, but you felt someone poke your cheek. You look up glumly and see (crush) smiling nervously at you.

"I-I know why you're upset... But I promise that me and al the campers will throw you the biggest goodbye party ever!" (Crush) exclaimed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Play Coraline's crush!