"Why split up?" Hoseok asked awkwardly breaking the silence. "We could all go to the stables together."

You tore your gaze away from Yoongi.

"No. If things go wrong then we would all die. This way if the ones going to the stable don't survive then the others will make it." You said quietly.

A silence fell among everyone as you all considered the possibilities. Each one of your minds taking in the facts.

"I'll go to the stables." Jin volunteered. "I'm fast, and I am skilled in combat."

"I'll go too." Jungkook stated. "I am head of my fathers guard, I have had to defend myself on more than one occasion."

You moved your gaze over to Jungkook, worry showing on your features. He was your best friend.... if he were to get hurt you wouldn't know what to do.

"I can volunteer myself as well," Jimin suddenly said. "That means we need one more."

You opened your mouth to volunteer but Taehyung has cut you off.

"I'll go." He said strongly.

Your blue eyes shot over to meet his purple gaze. He looked at you with a guilty expression, his mind going back to earlier that day at the creek. He had to do this. He had to show you that he meant what he said in the cell last night. He had to show you that he truly was sorry.

Jin opened his mouth to speak, but a loud banging interrupted him.

"It's the Kings guard! We have the whole prison surrounded! You have five seconds to surrender or we will break down the door!"

Your eyes went wide at the man's voice.

"ONE!"

"Move! Now!" Yoongi shouted.

Everyone quickly moved into one of the cells, the walls were made of stone and the air smelt damp and rotten in the center of the floor a large metal door was barely covered by hay. You could only assume that this was the door to the tunnels.

"TWO!"

"I'll need help opening this!" The raven prince shouted.

Jungkook and Hoseok were quick on their feet. They knelt beside Yoongi and each of them began lifting with all of their might.

The door didn't budge.

"THREE!"

"It's not opening." Yoongi stated. "Why isn't it opening?!"

The rest of the men knelt down and all of them began to try and lift the door to your freedom, but nothing happened.

"FOUR!"

They all shared worried glances. The reality of what was about to happen finally setting in.

They were going to die.

"FIVE!"

With a heavy "thud" the door to the prison was broken and the wooden pieces fell to the floor. Your body was instantly pulled to stand behind the seven men whom you had come to admire. Each of them using their bodies to shield you away from the guards.

"Don't move." Jungkook said quietly as he took in your state. "I'll protect you."

The guards shuffled in quickly and began to corner all of you in the small cell you stood in. They pointed their swords in your direction until each of you had your backs against the wall.... literally.

"Prince Yoongi, you are under arrest for treason. Come with us peacefully and we shall not harm you. Resist and you shall be executed here and now." One of the guards spoke.

Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm not going anywhere."

The guard frowned in disappointment. 

"Very well then. By the laws of our land I shall put you to-"

"Now just wait one moment general."

Your eyes widened at the familiar voice that pushed its way through to the front of the crowd of guards.

The general stopped his speaking and turned to  find the source of the voice.

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he tried to find the person who the voice belonged to in the crowd of soldiers.

A man suddenly emerged from the crowd. A man that each and every one of you knew. A man to whom you haven't given much though. A man who wasn't in the prison with you. A man who hadn't been arrested.

"Nathaniel?"

Yoongi's voice was one of confusion as he looked the best king up and down in disbelief.

The bearded man smiled smugly at the young prince. His body bending over in a mock bow.

"Your highness." He greeted evilly.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi Asked.

Nathaniel released a dark chuckle, taking a few steps closer to the ravenette.

"Taking what I deserve." He stated coldly.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked. "You are a king. You should want for nothing."

Nathaniel sent a glare to Jimin, his green eyes piercing and cold.

"That's where you're wrong, young prince." Nathaniel paused only for his smile to grow bigger. "That Wall cannot and will not come down!"

Jin raised an eyebrow.

"What does that matter to you? Your kingdom is prosperous and shall continue to be so even if the wall comes down."

"Your re a fool." The bear king stated. "My people are known for our strength and weapons. We thrive when there is war and suffering, but ever since the Great War ended my people have been surviving on the money we make selling weapons to the Dragon Kingdom. Those people are always fighting. Whether it be for food, or a bed, or even a drink of water, the only reason my people have not starved is because of that wall!"

"That's why you're doing this?!" Taehyung shouted. "We are trying to send Y/n home. If she is gone from the realm the wall won't come down!"

Nathaniel approached Taehyung, grabbing a fistful of his golden hair and pulling roughly.

"As long as that witch is alive that wall can come down!" He growled releasing Taehyungs hair.

"Why did you even come on this journey then?" Namjoon growled out. "If you knew we were going to send her home, why come at all?"

Nathaniel chuckled.

"To kill her of course." He stated. "I summoned the Umbras, I hired the bandits, I did everything.....but everything failed." He said as his green eyes moved to Yoongi's. "But then, I over hear you and your sorcerer  speaking in the woods about your betrayal and I knew I had an opportunity to end this once and for all."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired.

The Bear King chuckled.

"Yoongi has killed the king, and he will be killed for treason which leaves the Dragon kingdom without a ruler........ a role which I will be happy to fill."

Yoongi's now red eyes widened at the bearded man's words.

"You all are fools!" Nathaniel chuckled out. "You've brought doom upon yourselves. All I have to do is kill each and every one of you and I will be ruler over all The Four Kingdoms."

Everyone remained silent.

"So tell me, my prince," Nathaniel started as he smirked at Yoongi. "How does it feel to know you've lost everything..... because of a witch?"

This isn't my best work but it's something.😅 comment any questions for the Q&A below
-Max.