Flashbacks

.: Robin's POV :. (POV means point of view)

It's been 3 years since we got together as a team. That doesn't feel like 3 years. It past so fast! At least we grew together and comfort each other and made a big friendship with other heroes too. Now that I remember things I'm remembering when I first REALLY kissed Starfire.

"FLASHBACK"

"Ugh...Robin.." said Star reaching her hand out of the mud
"Starfire! Are you ok?"
"I am now"
"I think I was wrong before. Maybe we could be...more-"
"Robin, stop talking"
And we kissed

"End Of FLASHBACK"

We weren't even that close back then, even tough it was past 2 years, we were still a bit not so friends.

.: Cyborg's POV :.

Aww man. It past 3 YEARS?? That didn't feel so long, it goes quick man but the memories..nah they never go. I can remember remeeting Bee dude...that was a long time ago.

"FLASHBACK"

"How's it going Sparky?"
"Stop calling me that! And why are you working for him?"
"Hey, never will be a man to tell me what to do. I'm undercover"
"But you still-"
"More walking, less talking, he could hear us"
"Ugh...fine."

"End Of FLASHBACK"

And from that day I can remember developing feelings for her man. And look at us now we're together! Who knew that would ever happen. A part robot and a bee..haha seems impossible.

.: Beast Boy's POV :.

Dude it past 3 years...it was so long we were together as a team...as friends and I said that it would've be impossible to have friends. Look at me now Mento!
(Idk if that was his name but let's forget it)
I remember when...

"FLASHBACK"

"I knew it was all a lie but he was the only one who didn't make me feel...creepy. and don't tell me I'm not"
"Ok, you're way creepy. But that doesn't mean you have to stay locked in your room. You think you're alone Raven, but you're not"
And she gave me a hug that made me froze and pull away in confusion.

"End Of FLASHBACK"

Dude I should've hug her too that day. Well still. I started to develop feelings for her but then Terra appeared and got her off my mind, but when she left I was again focused on Raven and I felt wierd again. Ugh...man if she would feel the same.

.: Raven's POV :.

Wow, 3 years. That was fast just like 1 handclap and there we are but back then....happened....a lot.
Wait, what am I saying again. Ugh..I'll go meditate, maybe I'll be better.
"Guys, I'll go now" I say with a little tone in my voice.
"Are you sure?" Says Robin
"Yeah, are you sure you don't want waffles?" asked Cyborg trying to convince me to stay
"Maybe later" and with that I leave.

.: Starfire's POV :.

Oooh, it's been so long since me and our friends found each other and formed the friendship and relationships that gathered us together.

"Does any of you know why did friend Raven leave?" I ask a bit emerged
"We don't know either" said Robin
"Oh, maybe we should go and see-"
"Star, leave her be. She'll come back soon" Cyborg says grabbing my arm.

I nodded and sit on the couch with my friends. Well, some of them. I wonder why did Raven leave just like that. Now I have the curiousity.
-
-
-
Hey guys, I know I made another book but someone deleted it and now I made another one and I'll take it slow on everyone this time😅
Love❤❤❤