The Magnificent Seven- Part 2

Start from the beginning

Both Bobby and Sam looked at you. You were pissed, angry, hurt, broken and probably much more. You clenched your jaw and looked away from them, looking at Dean who was peeking through the window. It wasn't fair how life treated you but whoever said this was going to be easy?

Who was going to save Dean from Hell? You sure as hell couldn't and you knew as much as Bobby and Sam believed there was a way to save him, they couldn't. You couldn't get to the door of Hell without opening it again and releasing more demons and you didn't know of anyone who could go down there easily.

Everything seemed hopeless at this point. You were so much in your own head, you only snapped out of it when you heard Dean softly whistle to get yours, Bobby and Sam's attention. He pointed to the window, probably heard a noise or something and signaled that he was going to check it out.

He got up and walked out of the room, presumably to go on the porch that was right outside the window he was looking at. You looked at Sam and followed him, getting away from the window while Bobby went out the back way, seeing if he could spot anything out there.

"How are you doing?" Sam asked, seeing the pain evident on your face.

"Why do people keep asking me that? I'm fine." You snapped, walking away from him.

"You know, it's okay to be scared. I'm scared." Sam admitted.

"No, Sam, I'm not scared," You whipped back around to face him. "Dean is my soulmate, that much I believe. My other half and he's going to be dead in a year. I'm not scared, Sam, I'm falling apart." You turned back around before the tears could fall and you walked to another window where you could see Dean.

You frowned when you saw a couple standing over Dean, holding him at gunpoint while he was on the floor, holding his nose. You gasped and got up, rushing outside, only to stop when you heard Bobby say something to the couple.

"Isaac? Tamara?" Bobby knew the couple and upon seeing him, they relaxed, figuring that Dean was with Bobby.

"Bobby, what the hell are you doing here?" Isaac said, smiling at him. You rushed to the group, pushing them aside while kneeling before Dean. Tamara looked at you but knew you were in no danger to them.

"I could ask the same," Bobby said. You helped Dean sit up and you examined his nose, wiping some of the blood away from him. He stared into your eyes and you looked into his, memorizing the color and the little specks of gold in the middle.

"Hey, come on, get up, boy," Bobby said, helping Dean up.

"I think you better come back to our place. We need to talk about a few things." Tamara said. You looked at her, liking the British accent she had. You took Dean's hand and stayed by his side the entire time, even when you arrived at their place.

"I'm going to make a call," Dean said once inside the house, looking at you. You nodded and let him step out of the room to get some privacy. You sighed and stayed in the corner, watching Sam, Bobby, Isaac, and Tamara interact with one another.

Their house was filled with Supernatural things: bones, glass containers of items you didn't know of, protection gear, and many more items. It was a very crowded house but where you stood, you were away from all that.

"Jenny! That is a beautiful name. That's my sister's name, actually." Dean said on the phone. You sighed, not caring if he had to flirt his way to get the information from people. You didn't care about a lot of things right now.

"Honey? Where's the Palo Santo?" Isaac asked his wife, searching for it.

"Well, where did you leave it?" She asked.