That's not what I meant Aviri!

We're engaged it doesn't matter. I answered her with a laugh. I flapped my wings slightly, daring Dragoon to attack. My shoulders ached from being stretched but it was something I could easily ignore.

Dragoon glared at me. She looked especially pissed when I licked her blood from my tail getting a whimper out of Peredite.

Seriously! It's not even your tail right now! I barked.

I'm in your body, I can still feel it! She snapped back.

Ether way for the moment I was almost lost in her liquid gold flavored blood. It actually kinda looked like liquid gold too.

Only a little more banana color.

You're fucking insane. Kira rolled her eyes.

"I'm just glad she's not my mother." Myra called getting Kira and Alison to crack up laughing.

I growled and Dragoon smirked. She charged forward, but instead of punching me, she was striking at my head with her palm. I leaned over just enough for her palm to sail past my ear.

I thought she used brute force? How could she be so fast? Peredite yelped.

She changed up her own strategy to keep up with me. I growled.

I grabbed her wrist but before I could react, her other palm slammed into my spine sending shock waves into my bones. My body locked up tightly to the point where the only thing that moved was my eyes.

What the fuck did she just do? I asked.

Paralyzing Palm? Peredite answered.

I'm going to string you up for that! I barked which only made her laugh.

Dragoon leaned in front of my face and smiled. Her other hand sparked with electricity.

What do we do? Peredite called.

We? Get the fuck out of my body and stall her till I can break free!I growled.

Okay. Peredite answered.

As Dragoon went to slam her palm into my chest. Peredite flew out of my body, tackling her to the ground like a football player.

"What is that?!" Mari yelled as she saw my Peredite.

"That is a Dark Zealot." Chandra answered.

"From Torchlight?" Akiya questioned.

"For fuck sake!" Peredite yelled. She ended up slamming Dragoon into the ground before rolling off of her and getting back onto her digi-grade feet where she bounced a bit and held up her hands with her palms aimed at Dragoon along with her claws.

Dragoon growled as she picked herself up and faced my purple companion. As I tried to free myself from my invisible bindings, Kira walked over and stood in front of me with her arms crossed and a smirk etched on her face.

Don't you fucking dare. I growled.

"What are you going to do about it? You can't even move." Kira teased.

I am having a duel so you can't interfere!

"No. Peredite is dueling. You're a little frozen."

You know how I'll get back at you if you do this! I'm warning you!

She just laughed and began her assault of tickling. As my identical twin sister she knew all the places to get me to squirm and squeal.

The only problem being I couldn't move at all. Eventually however, the bindings wore off and I found myself collapsing onto my knees. She fell with me and continued to tickle me. Even when I pushed her hand away it would lash back at another location and continue to tickle me somewhere else.