XIX P3

August Pov.

"Lyshell look I'm sorry ok?" I yelled into the phone. "I love you."

"You know Tammy was looking for you." Lyshell told me.

It's been three damn days since the lil argument and Lyshell will not come back to the hotel with me. I've tried to have her laid with me, but she's so damn mad that I "choose Tammy over her."

"Tammy doesn't matter, you do. My damn child does, why you acting like this?" I sighed.

"How many times I gotta tell ya? She called me a lul hoe, and you let ha call me a lul hoe." Shell started. "August I won't stand for that shit, you defend yourself and not me. How you gonna defend our child then?"

"I do defend you." I said blankly. "Stop the tears, they aren't needed babeh."

I closed my door and made my way towards the elevator. Pressing the button I went out to the garage. I stuck the key in the ignition and started my way towards our mothers house.

"I'll call you later..." Lyshell cried some more.

The line was dead by the time I was at the front door. Since I knew the girls were gone Lyshell would be surprised by my appearance. I walked in and took off my shoes. Finally I was face to face with my of room door.

"Get out." She glared at me.

"I'm not here to argue wit ya ass." I sighed laying on the bed.

"Then what do you want?"

"You to lash out on me." I stared at the ceiling. "Hit me, kiss me, fück me. Take that anger out babeh."

"You. Are. A. Lul. Bitch." Lyshell said as she laid down next to me. "But I love you. You just- I don't know- you build me up, but at the same time break me down. All of our petty ass arguments and we still hold it down fa each other. Who would've thought? Lyshell Taylor and August Alsina, together. Having a child, together. And I know you love me August, but that doesn't just mean I will forgive you off the back. I rather have make up sex if you'll stop saying you love me. Show don't tell."

"I understand ya babeh." I nodded my head. "But do ya luhhhhh ma ass still?"

"I wasn't done." She hit my chest. "But I am in fucking love with you Anthony, just don't make me look foolish in front of the girl that wants you. I will whoop ha and you."

"You done?" I asked.

She looked over and nodded. I smirked and climbed on top of ha. Leaving small kisses along her shoulder before I started to make ways to her neck.

"I am so sorry, babeh."

"I know Aug." Lyshell smiled. "I'm sorry too."

"Do I have you back?" I stared down on her.

"Depends, why should I take you back?"

"Cause I don't want nobody but you kissin on my tattoos, and I don't want nobody but me talkin to you until you fall asleep." I sung.

"I can't wit your childish ass." Lyshell laughed laying her head back while I laid on top of her.

"No fa'real I want you back in my arms, a place where I know your safe. I want you back because you complete me, because your my baby." I smiled. "I LOVE YOU MARSHMALLOW!"

"I love you too Augustine."

I just wanted to throw another update on this bish! I didn't want Shelly and Yungin' ta be mad with each other for a while, so I did this. Hope you loved it, liked it, something.