VIII P2

August pov

Yesterday I just couldn't talk to Lyshell cause every time I did I just got mad as hell

So I texted Tracie and Quan telling them to come over it was already 1:46 and Lyshell was still sleep. I just really wanted to know what the fuck was going on!

In about 30 minutes Tracie knocked on the door. We watched some tv til I felt it was time to wake Shelly up. When I got to our room I realized she was in the shower so now was the time to start talkin to her again.

I took off my clothing and got in the shower. I snaked my hands around her wet body and she slowly turned around.

"Thought you were never going to talk to me or gave me the benefit of the doubt." She said tracing my tattoos.

"I cant avoid you forever. You let me into your house with open arms." I said kissing her. "Quan and Tracie are downstairs."
"Why?!" She semi-yelled.
"Cause it's 2:30 in the afternoon. You said ya needed to talk today." I said cutting off the water and getting out.
"Wear ya basketball shorts!" She said going into her drawers.

Today I had to go to the Grammy's! I'm so excited, but I hope nothing kills my vibe today. I put on my black basketball shorts, my white tee and some black nike socks. I grabbed my water and followed behind Lyshell.

_________________
"Tracie why you acting like a dumb bitch for?" Lyshell yelled rage filling her every word.
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh you talking about our relationship huh?" Quan said laughing.
"Yo shut the fuck up," I said to him.
"Tracie almost two fucking years bitch two fucking years. Ya hoe ass couldn't find somebody else ex boyfriend?" Shells said trying to calm down.
"I'm not the hoe here. From what I understand you gave it up to Quan the first night," Tracie said laughing, making me red and furious.
"That shit aint funny, its not true. That punk ass nigga was beating me because I wouldn't give it to him. I would've been able to proudly say I am a virgin. But sorry the bitch nigga raped me for that."

I couldn't take it no more I punched Quan dead in the face. Then I just kept punching him. I blacked out so the last thing I remember is me sitting on the floor watching Quan leave out my house bloody. I saw Liya sitting on the couch looking into the back of her phone.

"Bitch you got fucking blood on my shit!" She yelled charging towards Tracie.
"Jordan don't," Her Uncle yelled at her,but she didn't listen.

This time two people needed to help get Lyshell off of Tracie. So Jayson and I went and did that while Jacob went to bring Tracie to her car. He scolded us for fighting, but then wanted to fight after he heard the whole story.

___________________
"It's 5:30. What are you doing bae?" I yelled up the stairs.
"Making sure that cut is covered." She said walking down the stairs.

Lyia was wearing the Miami Nights Lebron 11s, with some black high waisted jeans, and a pink crop top and a long black cardigan. I had on me Miami Nights , some black trues and a gray shirt. Since LYSHELL decided we were going to be twins.

We walked over to my Silver Benz and drove off to the airport. Once we got there we got on our first class plane to Los Angeles.

I was staring at Lyshell as we got on the plane thinking of what she would do for my surprise. I noticed she snuggled into me so I closed my eyes and dosed off as she did the same. When I woke up Lyshell was still sleeping. She woke up right before the plane started to land then we got off and headed towards the limo.

___________________

"Baby come this way," I said pulling her down the red carpet. I know she didn't want to go through all the cameras and paparazzi, but I do.

I answered a couple questions as she was forced to answer some too. We finally made it to the building, but of course I had to do the extra and say good luck to those who were preforming tonight. She met Beyonce and Jay-z so she better not be mad!

We made it to the stage and I placed her on a stool. She looked at me so confused, like she didn't know what was about to go down. This is the surprise! My song that I just learned last night started blaring through the loud speakers. While the blockade was removed I saw tears in Lyshell's eyes. You done did good Aug, you done did good!

"I don't always do what I should
But I do what I gotta do
You've been at the bottom, you see the hunger inside of you
Don't say what you won't do
Cus it can all change
When the going gets tough it'll drive you insane
See I done dodged a couple shots
Saved a couple blocks
Hit a couple corners tryna shake a couple cracks
A broke a couple rules
Didn't graduate from school
Cus I was busy hustling when I thought that shit was cool"

I kept glancing at her, so she knows it's real! I saw tears coming down her faces.

"See I gotta keep it real wit you baby
Cus the shit I used to do is what made me
And I'm hopin I ain't gotta go back to the trap
Cause we really know that we don't want that

But if I don't make it home tonight
Tell my mama that I love her
Leave some flowers for my brother
Girl I love ya
But if I don't make it home tonight
Take some money to my sister
I don't ever want her chasin' after niggas"

I sang that last part to her and only her. I wanted Lyshell to feel wanted and needed as she is. I wanted her to see she is the only girl I want and I think I proved it because by the end of the song I made my lil ride or die thug cry. I know this is my princess, I love her!

-----------------------------------

: So? How was it?

: They really are too cute!

If you haven't already, read my book True Love !