XIX

Lyshell Pov

I woke up the next morning in the hotel, my back was killing me. August went in yesterday, after we saw Tracie. Tracie all good though. She was surprised that I was pregnant. It had been almost 4 or 5 months I last had that lil mishap wit ha and the bitch nigga. Quan is behind bars for disorderly conduct in public. He threatened to kill her when he got out, which was in 2 months.

I placed some floral skinny jeans on, then put on some plain black bootie socks on. I was wearing a black cropped t-shirt with my Tan leather Fendi cross body bag. I looked over at August who was being a lil conceited nigga.

"How many?" I asked.

"What?" Aug asked with his face all scrunched up.

"Pictures, how many you take?"

"Shut the hell up," he started giving me a stale face, "let's go tho."

Soon we pulled up to Cafe Du Monde. Aw that's cute as shit that he's taking me out on a coffee date. I looked at him before stepping out the car, he came and grabbed my hand. I never took August as the coffee type, he definitely don't drink none when I'm home. He brought me to a lil table and then asked what I would like.

"Light and sweet, extra sweet though." I smiled.

He nodded then walked away. I took this as a little leisure time and went on twitter.

"@dash_tash: @LTAYLOR , your my idol. I look up to you. your past wasn't the best, but your present and future with August is, n I luv that."< luv babeh.

"@NICKIMINAJ: "@LTAYLOR: Where Nicki got that ass frm?"<Where urs come from?"< my ma babe lol.

"Here baby," Aug said sitting my glass of coffee and a chocolate chip muffin in front of me.

"Thank you love." I cheesed. "Since when you was a coffee typa guy?"

"Since yo ass started gettin that light sweet shit and ya made me try, I like black coffee cause Ima big boy." He smiled. "So what you tryna get into tonight?"

"I'm tryna let my boyfriend go to luscious." I started. "But for the day I just wan chill, what you fa?"

"The strip club? I rather stay at the tel and hang wit ya. We'ca go to the mall tho." August rubbed my hand with his thumb. "I love you."

I smiled, there's always a time when he catches me of guard with those words. I've devoted almost a year of my life to this man. I don't know if it's still possible to feel like I've finally been loved again.

August took my hand and led me outside. Instead of going back to the car we walked around. I can't wait till my lil baby boy walks around looking just Aug. I can't wait to love my baby boy as much as I love Aug, even more.

"Babeh, when ya want ta tell the supporters about you being two months?" August asked as he hugged me from behind while we walked.

"When your ready," I replied.

"So let's do it on the gram." He said rubbing my stomach. "I love you lul man."

"So you gon go against the grain and feel on me in public?" I laughed.

"Using me, against me I see." Aug smirked. "I'a do what I please wit my woman."

"I see," I shook my head. "I love you."

Aug whipped me around and planted a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as we stood with our foreheads touching.

"I love you more." He smiled. "Let's go babeh."

We walked into the mall, and no, nobody ran up to us. Everyone knew Aug and myself, it wasn't nothing new. Together we shopped around for ourselves. We parted ways because August saw his boys from Bang Gang Money Team, so I went to Victoria's Secret.

I purchased a couple sets then made my way around to some stores I didn't have in New York. I found a couple pieces of clothing and a few bandanas. Finally I was tired of going in circles, so I went to find August.

"I so sorry luv," I said to the lady I just bumped into.

"It's ok, hey aren't you Lyshell Taylor?" She asked. "My daughter looks up to you, your such a good role model for her and all these young gals. Would you mind signing this magazine?"

I smiled and nodded my head taking the pen from her hand. It was me on the cover modeling bikinis for the in coming season.

"What's your daughter's name?" I asked.

"Ana, I'm Julie." She smiled.

"Well nice meeting you Julie, tell Ana to stay in school and make sure she becomes a star. Have a blessed day." I smiled before walking off.

August Pov

I just got done rockin' wit my boys so I was going to find my baby. I saw her sitting at a lounge space wit bags surrounding her feet. Since I was coming up from behind I decided to sneak attack her.

Placing my hands over her eyes i said, "So you thought you was gon get away?"

"Who are you?" Lyshell struggled to pull my hands up.

"Your worst ni-"

"Aug can we take a picture?" This younger gal asked.

I moved my hands from Lyshell's eyes and nodded towards the girl.

"Don't do it again Aug." Liya laughed before taking the phone for the picture.

After 10 pictures later we were headed towards the hotel. I felt my phone vibrate signaling I had a text message coming in.

Manager:: Club Joy?

AAA:: I'm not in New York right now.

Manager:: When will you be back?

AAA:: soon enough I'll tell ya.

Lyshell stood in the mirror looking at her stomach. I walked up and admired her, I'm grateful she's pregnant with my baby and not no hoe.

------------------

I woke up the next day and looked for Lyshell, I saw she was looking through her bags, so I asked what time it was.

"It's 11, Mama is having another cookout so she wants me to help cook." She replied.

... Continued in P2