IX

Lyshell pov

"Baby your so beautiful." August said once we made it home.

"Aw thank you babe, your so handsome!" I said walking up stairs.

He followed behind, and walked into the room with me. Next thing I know my arms are above my head and I'm pinned against the wall. Aug and I are making out and I think i'm ready to lose my virginity to him. While we were kissing I let out a few small moans and felt him smile into the kiss. He let my arms go and I went to the bed.

"Ma you gotta pack though," Aug said walking out the room.

"Why?!" I yelled to him knowing it was because we were going on tour.

"Tour," He said walking into the room with some peach ciroc.

"I knew it!" I said walking to my closet.

I was going to start packing, but I felt his hands brush against my butt. I moaned lowly and he chuckled lightly. He moved closer to me letting me feel his growing erection. I went to reach for my blue, pink, and peach tribal print cardigan, but he got it making me feel him even more then i was before. I want you now, he seductively whispered in my ear before he gave me my sweater and went to sit down. I sat on top of him and he flipped us over.

"It doesn't have to be right now babe," He said kissing my cheek.

"I want you Aug," I said as his hands travled to my pants.

He pulled on them and I nodded telling him he can continue. He pulled them down along with my panties. When his tongue met my pearl I moaned lowly. He ate me out till I came then he licked me clean. He rose up and said are you sure? I nodded yes and he pulled down his pants leaving on his boxers. He pulled off my shirt and unlatched my bra. I pulled his shirt over his head and laid back.

He prepared hisself to enter me and I knew I was going to have to take it. He slowly entered me and I let out a few small whimpers. They gradually turned into loud moans, which gave Aug the satisfaction to go faster.

I didn't know I had tears coming down my face till Aug said, "Baby don't cry!"

I nodded and continued to enjoy this fun. I flipped us over and rode him from the top. For my first time I was doing well, but Aug started pounding himself inside of me. I grabbed a hold of his shoulders and threw my head back before we both came.

I fell down beside him and told him I loved him.

"Love you too," He told me in reply, then I was gone like night.

August pov

I woke up the next morning and looked around. I realized last night I took Lyshell's virginity. I must be a really special guy!

Anyways, I got up and brushed my teeth then I walked out the room and down the hall to "my room." When I got there I put on some boxers and sweats then started packing for my tour. It's for 5 weeks, but one of those weeks is break week for valentine's day.

I pulled out my suitcase and packed whatever I wanted, then I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turned and it was Liya in my tee shirt and a black lac thong. I held out my arms and she came and ran into them.

"Hey babe," I said before kissing her.
"Hello, August." She said looking in my closet drawer.
"What are you doing woman?!" I said laughing.
"Looking in you drawer for some boxers and big ass tee shirts." She said coming back up with atleast 4 shirts and 5 boxers.
"Why?" I said still laughing because she looked so small in my shirt.
"I want them." She yelled running out my room. Only my girlfriend right?

I finished packing and walked back to her room. She was standing in front of her big ass closet with two huge empty suit cases surrounding her.

I watched as she pulled out her heels, sneakers, and combat boots and put them all in one suit case then she threw a lot. When I say a lot I mean ALOT of clothes in the first biggest suitcase along with my boxers and tee shirts, bras, thongs, and boyshorts. She zipped it and then told me to stop staring at her butt. I chuckled lowly and walked over to her.

"I love you," I whispered.
"Te quiero más," She said ever so softly. She walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed back with a lot of force and revived a loud moan when I gripped her ass.
"Like that huh?" I said as I kissed her neck.
"Yes," She moaned out.

I can't wait till valentine's day. She gon get a real good gift! I swear she better love it!