XIX P2

Lyshell Pov

I played Baby Boy on my phone while August went to get in the shower. Today Puncho wanted to have yet another cook out... In February. I looked through my bags some more and came up with the perfect fit:

• A Stussy baseball jersey

• A Marvel bandeau top

• Destroyed boyfriend skinny jeans

• Carmine 6s

• Chain necklace (black)

• Mesh Carry on backpack (black)

I lotioned my body again and then continued to put on my clothes. I finished up putting my hair into the perfect low bun, when August walked back in the room. Once he was dressed I was back in the mirror looking at myself picturing a big ass belly on me.

"So you wanna take the picture now?" Aug asked giving me his phone.

"Sure." I smiled.

He came up behind me and placed his hands on my tummy, then came in to kiss my cheek. I took that one picture and then I took a different one on my phone, it was the same position, but Aug had his face buried in my neck. Uploading the pictures we both used the baby emoji and a kissy face. Twitter and Instagram started blowing up and all I could do was shake my head.

Once at our mama's house, I noticed another car... Maybe one I wasn't supposed to see because I've honestly never seen it in my life. Aug and I stepped foot out the car and walked to the front door. Once we were let in I walked straight in to the kitchen to find Tammy. Lil trifflin hoe, but I ain't gonna start nothing.

"I'll be back later Auntie, I see my replacement showed up." Tam smirked.

"Bitch replacement?" I laughed and put on an apron.

I continued to cut the potatoes where she left off so I can make the best potato salad. After that was done I tended to the boiling ribs, and seasoned all the meats. I made mama burgers with the hamburger meat because we had no pre-made burgers. After that I sat down and took a small break.

"I taught my girl well." My mama told me walking into the kitchen. "I'll turn on the pasta for your tuna salad."

"AUGUST GET YO ASS IN HERE AND MAKE SOME JAMBALAYA FOR THE COOK OUT!" Puncho yelled to him.

Of course his tall as was fast to walk in that damn kitchen. I watched him start then I turned my attention to twitter:

"@karrueche: I would like to congrat my baby sister, she's pregnant bitches!"< Thank you sissy.

"@chrisbrown: shout outs to them even tho I knew. @AugustAlsina n @LTAYLOR"< under the bus... thx br0

"@AlsinaTaylorHATERS: "@LTAYLOR: 👶😘 "> like why? "< Said ya mama when you came out. get yo ass a seat💺

"@NICKIMINAJ: My bby is pergo, her pussy is better, her tittys r bigger, that ass gotta be fatter"< now Nicki.

"@AugustAlsina: 👶😘 "< love you Anthony.

I locked my phone and got up to prepare the tuna salad, then I was done and free to play with my babies. I wiped off my hands and took off the apron.

"Hey Cha," I greeted her as I sat on he bed.

"Hey mami," she smiled. "You saw Tam?"

"Yup." I replied popping the p.

"That hoe gonna get it!" Cha laughed picking all the girls outfits.