Old friends and fate

^^INTRODUCING HARRY!!! The Plot Thickens

^^INTRODUCING HARRY!!! The Plot Thickens.... Dedicated to @DancingBanna because I don't want to disappoint any of my wonderful readers, and she/he (I'm sorry I don't know) reminded me to update! Remember if you wanna suggest a chapter leave a comment! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE STEVEROGERSxPETERPARKER LOVE STORY^^

Harry Osborn 

Park in 10 Parker, don't leave me waiting.

Peter read the previous texts Harry had sent him and his face paled. Harrison Osborn, heir to Oscorp and Peter's childhood best friend, had been shipped off to boarding school 4 years ago. He had believed Harry had forgotten him due to hastily dropping out of society and failing to contact Peter until now. Tony cleared his throat and looked at the teen who has noticeably sunk back into the plush seat of Tony's convertible.  "You right kid?" Tony asked, eyes firmly on the road, trying his best to refrain concern to heavily lace his words. "Y-Yeah, Mr Stark. I-I-I'm completely fine." This only frustrated Tony more, knowing now something was most definitely wrong. "Don't lie kid, I know you better than that. Now tell me-" Tony swerved to the side of the road ans stared Peter in the eye. "What's wrong?" Peter took a deep breath before hesitantly starting in a small voice. "So my friend Harry is back in America and I was wondering if I could meet up with him this afternoon, I know we had movie night planned, I'm sorry Mr. Stark!" Peter immediately looked at the dash awaiting a cold 'No, you cannot go' from Tony, but it never came. What actually happened was Tony said "Where you want me to drop you kid?" Starting the car up again and driving off.

<<AT THE PARK>>

"You okay kid, I'll see you at 5. Pick you up right here." With that Tony sped away through busy New York streets. It was fairly warm with a slight breeze today and the park Harry referred to was their favorite childhood park. Right by the river, you had access to a jungle-gym and a small bay that lead into the river. Peter sat down on a bench to wait for Harry and bounced his leg to try and rid him of his nerves. His super-human hearing picked up slight shuffling so he shot his head toward the noise. "Parker!" Chuckled Harry as he stepped forward and quickly embraced his best friend in a bro hug. "How you been doing bro?" "Good Harry. How was boarding?" "Boring! Full of rich snobby people -" "So you'll fit right in!" "Shut up Parker." Laughed Harry ruffling his hair as they both walked down to the rocky bay. "I heard about May." Harry said as they stopped right by the water, looking out over the river to the city opposite. "I heard about your Dad. Sorry Harry." Peter placed a hand on Harry's back, Harry just nodded and looked back at the harbor. "Who you staying with now man?" Peter opened his mouth to answer when he saw a flash of red in the corner of his eye. He smirked, "You wanna meet him?" Harry smiled and they two walked through the park to the gate recalling an event that happened in first grade leaving them both tumbling over in laughter. Tony rolled down the window, astonished in what he was seeing. Harrison Osborn, his recently deceased rivals heir, who had gone into a depressed emo stage now LAUGHING with none other than his son!  Harry looked up, his eyes shone with happiness and slight confusion. "Haz, meet Tony, my adoptive parent." Harry nodded respectfully towards him and turned back to Peter. "I'll see you at school Peter." Peter's eyes exploded with happiness. "You're returning to MidTown?" "Obviously, who else is gonna be your partner in crime when we take over the decathlon?" "Yeah, yeah Haz. Bye man I'll call you." "You better Parker." With that Harry walked to his own convertible across the street and zoomed off.

<<BACK AT THE TOWER>>

"When were you going to tell me your childhood best friend is the Harry Osborn?" Tony pestered Peter as they stepped out of the elevator into the common room/floor. "Eventually." Peter said walking straight for the fridge. "Yo P!" Peter shot around fast enough to catch a freshly sharpened arrow an inch from his face. "What's up Uncle Clint?" "There's someone waiting for you in 10 minutes on the roof. Wear a tux."

<<ON THE ROOF AWAITING SAID GUESS>>

Peter has been confused but wore a Tux and gathered himself on the roof. Before stepping out of the elevator, Tasha handed him a bunch of white roses saying "You'll need them.". Suddenly, a blue monkey looking man appeared in front of him as Tasha disappeared. "You Peter?" He said with a thick accent. "Y-Yes sir I-I'm Peter. Peter Parker." "Take my arm and hang on." Peter did as told and closed his eyes as he felt a light feeling take over him. "Peter?" A soft voice asked behind him. Peter turned around and found Venus, blonde hair delicately braided into a braid with pearls intertwined and a silver dress cascading to the ground like a silver waterfall. She looked positively radiant, glowing in the moonlight "H-Hey V. What am I doing here?" Peter said awkwardly as blush formed on his cheeks and neck. "Well, Tony told me that you got a building dumped on you and missed your homecoming. So um- I w-was wondering-" Her bright baby blue orbs met his chocolaty brown ones. "-will you take me to my dance? As my date?"

(HEY GUYS!!! Next chapter is going to be like a super cute oneshot between the actors and Tom asking Scarlet out! If you don't want that skip to the next one which will probably be Venus' dance and the superfamily obsessing over the twos cuteness. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS!!! LOVE ALL YOU GUYS)