New York Romance

Dedicated to @azydreamers they read a chapter in 2 minutes - very proud! Remember to suggest chapter ideas and if you want more cutsy scenes LIKE THE ONE COMING UP!!!!

Tony had stuck to his word and renovated their bedrooms to fused them together

Tony had stuck to his word and renovated their bedrooms to fused them together. He also completely remodeled the place. Tony had taken away both their relatively small beds and replaced it with a huge 4 poster king bed, white fluffy sheets. The bed and shelves were on Venus' side of the room, whilst the giant bathroom and walk in closet were on Peter's side, as well as a school work desk and some furniture on the ceiling. They also had the far wall that was all glass, a giant window with a new balcony, but came down in shutters and a TV can be projected onto it. Today, Venus had woken up and gone to the gym early, Peter attempted to get up to go with her but exhaustion form yesterdays patrol took over him when he was half dressed and he flopped back down and went back to sleep. When she came back she was loving what she saw. Peter was shirtless on the outside of the sheets and had grey sweats on. Deciding on teasing him a little bit, she crawled into bed next to him and started kissing his neck down his jaw, her right hand grazing over his abs and down his arms. He starting stirring, and started smiling when he saw his beautiful girlfriend. "Morning baby." She said huskily into his ear then started biting his ear. He groaned slightly, trying to reach her. She eventually gave in and kiss him passionately, then got of him completely jumping around the bed. Peter groaned from the loss of warmth and looked at Venus with dark eyes. "Get back here V." His voice was low and husky, it sent shivers down her spine. "Catch me." She squealed running out of the room down the hall and to the kitchen where Tony, Steve and Shuri were sitting. She ran and hid behind her father. "Dad, don't tell Peter I'm here." "Okay doll." And he continued reading the newspaper. Soon enough the patter of footsteps echoed through the kitchen. Peter took one look at Shuri and they yelled, "YEETUS FETUS!" then Peter turned to Tony. "Have you seen Venus?" The two men shook their heads as Peter started to walk out. "Pete, get a shirt on." Peter nodded and Venus thought she was in the clear, what she didn't see was Peter climbing the walls and ceiling until he was directly above her and dropping down to grab her in a behind bear hug. " Gotcha!" He whispered into her eye, sucking her neck and jaw as she giggled. Steve stiffened at the PDA. "Son, please do not touch my daughter like that when you are shirtless." He said in a stern voice. Peter reluctantly set Venus down and walked to their room to retrieve a shirt. Slightly pouting Venus turned back to the kitchen where Shuri and Tony were refraining from laughing at uncomfortable Steve and failing. Tony leaned close to Venus and whispered, "Make sure you use protection kid. Can't have many little spiders running around just yet." Her face turned red as Tony winked and she turned back to her Dad, who's ears were red. He had obviously heard what Tony said with his super human hearing, but chosen not to comment because he believed in the statement. He knew he wouldn't be there a lot, and Peter was a good kid and take care of her, and she's of consent age. Peter returned to the room and sat on the couch whilst telling JARVIS to turn the TV on. Venus went over and sat on Peter's lap, as they cuddled blissfully. "Wanna go out today? Just us?" Every time Peter and Venus had tried to get alone time outside the tower, either one of their parents chaperoned or they were interrupted. Venus nodded and stood up to get dress in a simple grey crop, black ripped jeans and her favorite leather jacket. (PARALLELS MOHAHAHAA) Peter grabbed his wallet and they went out onto the busy streets of New York. The day was spent shopping and talking. Once returned to the tower, they both couldn't stop grinning.