"I don't no how long we have to keep hiding like this. Namjoon is lucky. He can walk freely around while we are sulking in our rooms." Said J-hope leaning against the tree.

"Let's go guys. Jungkook mind linked me and said lunch is ready for us in his room." Taehyung informed everyone.

"But how can I eat when my baby is not eating there" said Jin looking at Shenu.

"Already babying her hyung? Isn't it enough with Jungkook and Tae? Now you are trying to do it to her also?" asked Namjoon raising his eyebrows. Jin gave him a death glare.

***

*Shenu pov*

"Can I ask you something mum?" I asked her while pushing my plate away having no appetite to eat at all.

"Yes dear" she said offering me smile

"If my mate has a elder brother, why he is becoming the next alpha?" I asked my curious getting best of me. Mum and Jisoo shared a knowing look and she turn towards me to speak.

"I am alpha dear. So does my mate. One day moon goddess showed up and said that she would bless us with the strongest alpha ever in the werewolf history to complete a story. We don't know what is the story means but we expect our first child to be that, but when Woobin born we didn't get any strong aura around him. He has the alpha aura around him like us. He wasn't even a trueblood. But we thought when he shift for the first time it would change. After three years my second son born. He has this strong aura around him which we can't figure out. It was stronger than alphas but was not a trueblood aura. A trueblood would shift earlier than a alpha. A normal one would shift in age six while a alpha would shift in age five for the first time. We wait Woobin to shift earlier but it never came. When the age of five Woobin shift into a alpha everybody was cheering for him until he passed out from the exhausted.When we was about to take him inside suddenly we heard someone screaming and we all turn to the sound where your two years mate was shifting for the first. What surprised us more was he was running around like it was nothing. Usually a werewolf would pass out on it's first shift because of the exhaust. But he didn't. Then it hit us he is the one moon goddess talk about. He is a trueblood, but stronger than that. That's why we couldn't recognized his aura." she finished her long story with a sigh. "And that is why he is the next alpha." I was beyond shocked. I didn't know about this. Now I feel a little bit scared about him. Now I get why anyone wasn't ready to disobey his order about not telling me anything about him. There are scared to mess with him.

*****

Today was a long day. I skipped my dinner also. Who would want to eat after hearing all those things. It's creep me out a little bit. I couldn't meet the alpha of the pack cause he is out for alpha business with the alpha king. I found out alpha king is the one who controls the supernatural world and our pack is close with them. Specially my mate is queens favorite since she doesn't have any child.

****

I woke up to my stomach grumbling. It is currently 5.30 p.m. I decide to go to the kitchen and find something to eat. My room was in second floor. I went near to the kitchen and saw that there was someone. I tip toed near to see who it is. Look like that person is cooking. When he turn to my side I saw who it was

 When he turn to my side I saw who it was

  "Jin" I said loudly.

"ARHHHHHH" he screamed getting startled from my sudden appearance and relaxed when he saw me "You scared me" he said putting his hand on his chest. I leaned in the kitchen door and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't act oppa! Don't you have super hearing as a werewolf. You should have herd me when I am heading down stair." I said raising my brows.

"Oh my God! You just called me oppa!" he squealed like a teenage girl. "And for your information I am a human sweetheart" I blushed from his nick name for me. So he is not my mate. Now five left. I would find out who is my mate soon.

"Why are you cooking in this hour" I asked getting close to him

"I heard you didn't had a proper meal yesterday. So I decide to prepare a breakfast for you by my self before you wake up. You Know you are not supposed to see me." he said steering the soup in the pot. It smell good.

"Thank you oppa" I said giving him a warm smile. I don't know how I feel comfortable around him this soon.

"You know? You are very lucky since you are getting to taste the food made by world wide handsome Jin. Shouldn't I received a hug for my hard work" He asked teasingly.

"I would give it after I taste your food" we both chuckled.

*****

*Jungkook pov

I woke up to the sudden scream of Jin hyung. I ran down stair to see that he is having a conversation with her. They didn't notice me. I mind linked the pack warriors telling everything is okay before they gonna come here thinking where in a attack. I went to my room and mind linked the rest of the boys.

"Are you guys sleeping?"I asked trough the mind link.

"No we are swimming. What the f*ck Jungkook why are you mind linking us this hour?" Suga hyung asked irritated. I love annoying him.

"Jin hyung met her just now in the kitchen." I said

"What is he doing in the kitchen?" I asked Namjoon hyung.

"He said last night that he want to prepare the breakfast for his baby, which I assumed your mate Jungkook" Tae hyung said chuckling trough the mind link. I groaned at that.

"Whatever, everyone be careful. I don't want any other of you to meet her" I said reminding my order.

"Well since Jin hyung met her I can't promise I would stay away" Suga hyung said closing tha mind link  with him.

"SUGA HYUNGGGG..." I yelled.