Chapter 5|A Plan?

Phtttt-
I left you guys in August -
Sorry
-------------------

(Week time skip cause I'm lazy-)

(Cross' POV)

It's only been a week after Nightmare told me I was going to be his personal guard. I actually don't even know why he picked me, a skeleton who couldn't even keep away from the chocolate when he first got here.

Maybe he wanted to test me and used Dream's escape as an advantage so I would become his personal guard or-

"Or he wanted to test your strength"

I jumped in surprise.

Then I groaned.

"Chara, I've already told you not to hear in to my thoughts." I said firmly with a hint of annoyance in my tone.

"I know but I was bored and had nothing else to do." He responded in a whining tone. I just rolled my eyelights and started walking towards the throne room.

I've already gotten used to being Nightmare's personal guard and learned the requirements of being one. I had small breaks here and there but they were really short 5-10 minute ones.

I stop and look up at the double doors of the throne room. I notice a small pattern incarved into the door that faintly looks like roses. I inspect it more but gave up after I couldn't make up what the other carvings were.

Sighing, I opened the door to be greeted by Nightmare sitting on his throne with a thinking expression.

"I wonder what he's thinking about"

"Me too" I whisper under my breath as I stand next to the throne.

(Nightmare's POV)
(wow you didn't expect that right?)

It's been a week of Cross being my personal guard and haven't thought of a test for him yet. I groaned as I went into a thinking position. I didn't notice Cross coming into room as I was deep in thought.I heard a whisper and look the left to see Cross standing there.

I then came up with a test.

I got up and saw Cross look at me in confusion. I walked out of the room with a confused Cross behind me.

After a few minutes I had called most of my guards into a seperate room in the castle and ordered Cross out of the room.After I was sure he was out, I cleared my throat(?).

"Who here is willing to die?"

Most of them looked at me in confusion but didn't verbally question it. After a few moments of silence a hand rose in the middle of the crowd.

Everyone in the crowd stood aside and made a pathway to the one who raised their hand. I made a hand(?) motion to signal the others to leave and get back to their stations as I walked to the one who raised their hand.

The monster was an antelope with a somewhat human based body with the occasional steal armor. He had his hands behind his back as I stood in front of him.

"So here's the plan..."

---------------
Cliffhangers are the worst am I right?

Jokes aside, let's give a thanks to RandomGrayCatt for the plot for the next 2 chapters!

So it won't be that long for the next chapter since I actually have a the base planned out in my head.

Also how did we get this many reads?

Like guys...
This book was first made cause I was bored and wanted to make a book on here.
How did it all become this?

So um, thanks guys.

Bai