Chapter 3|Personal Guard?!?

ACK-
I'M BACK
Sorry for that long wait-
Well, let's get to this chapter now
----------------

(1 year time skip brought to you by something weird)

(Cross' POV)

I sigh as I walk through the forest of a random dead au. I've learned how to teleport to other aus with the help of error. It took some time for me to learn but once I've completely learned how to teleport to other aus, nightmare hasn't needed to make me any portals. Sitting down, I summon my giant knife and swing it around out of boredem. I ignore chara's complaints about how I might get hurt or something. "You already know if you get hurt, I get hurt too!" He then mumbles something along the lines "I'm already tired being with you..."A portal then appears under me and without any time to react, I fall through.

When I fall through, I end up falling face (skull?) first into the the hard ground. I groan as I get up holding my skull, and looking to my right, I see chara on the floor mumbling curse words. As I look up, I see nightmare on his throne giving me a stern look. Random thoughts go through my head like, ' Why is he looking at me like that?' Or, 'Did I do something wrong?' He must've seen my stress since his face calmed a bit, but still having that stern look. He then sighs as he stands up, walking over to me. "Dream's back." As I was about to ask him who dream was, he started talking again. "My brother, Dream. He's broken out of his stone prison after years of being stuck in it. He's even made a group called the 'Star Sanses' including him, ink, and blue." He said while sitting down back at his throne again. "What should I do to help?" When I had finished that sentence he started to smile a little. "Well, since you are one of the strongest of my servants, you'll be my personal guard for the time being."

"PERSONAL GUARD?!?"

----------------
Woop Woop
I finally have a plot-
O and the ending with the different font meant both chara and cross (in his mind) said it.
And again, sorry for that long wait. I didn't have any inspiration and I didn't have a plot back then, but now I do.
So maybe see you in a few days?