Sorry guys...

I need to update more.

-NARUKO POV-

Kiba and Sasuke lead me back to the rest of the Konoha 12.

Once we got back, Hinata was just waking up and Sakura was healing her head and the rest of the Konoha 12 surrounding her in concern. Except for Sai. Sai was being Sai.

Kiba looked at them, noticing they weren't seeing us, he began a fake coughing fit.

He was fake choking and coughing and gagging so much that everyone was suddenly looking our way. "Now that I have your attention—." Kiba began but I cut him off,"Kiba you are a Baka."

"W-What?! YOU CAN'T CALL ME THAT?!" He yelled. "AND WHY NOT?!" I yelled back.

"WELL- WELL YOU CAN-. But you-! Cause I-... ok you win." He answered.

"HA!" I fake laughed. I faced in front of me to see all of the Konoha 12 (minus Sasuke and Kiba) staring with a confused expression.

Even Sai. Sai wasn't being Sai.

"Oh...Guys, I wanted to say sorry for snapping at you before. It was rude and I-," I was cut off by Choji yelling,"Why are you apologizing. We're the ones who never realized you where a girl!"

Everyone but Sakura nodded at that. Sakura has her arms crossed and was puffing out her cheeks.

She is sooooo jealous of you.

Like someone would be jealous of me!

Think about it. You have long hair, fair skin, your kind, and humble. Who wouldn't be jealous of you?!

I-I guess you're right...

"H-How about we g-go to a bbq place t-to celebrate N-N-Naruko's-Chan's birthday?" Hinata asked timidly.

Everyone seemed to nod and smile.

"Sure!"
"Sounds great!"

Is this love?•

•Is this what it is like...•

•To feel human?•