❤️three❤️

Aaron's pov

I felt a bandage...

"Y/n what happened!" I yelled throwing myself off the bed.

Her eyes fluttered open and the words "what?" Came out of her mouth, almost like a whisper.

"What happened!" I repeated. "There is a bandage wrapped around your thigh" I yelled again.

"Oh um that" she mumbled.

"Yes that!" I said.

"Well what had happened was...I...was running...and i tripped over a rock... and there was this cement....thing...and it cut my leg...and that's what happened" she said looking everywhere but me.

"Okay, you and I both know that's a whole lie right there" I said with my arms crossed and looking at her.

"Okay, the truth is that my friend just got a cat the other day and I was playing with her and she scratched my thigh really hard and I started bleeding" she said looking me dead in the eye.

She couldn't be lying this time, could she?

"I'm sorry babe, I-I just didn't want anything bad happening to you" i said

She pecked my lips and pulled me into the bed to lay with her again.

But now is the time to tell her.

To tell her that the person who raped her is getting out.

To tell her that the person who raped her, his dad, is with her mom.

To tell her that they are in a gang.

And that I'm most definitely not apart of,but, my friend's dad is.

Makes me a part of it by association.

Now is the time

"Hey y/n" I said

"Mhm" she mumbled

"I love you" I told her to hopefully soften the blow.

She turned around and said "I love you too"

"I need to tell you something" I said causing her beautiful smile to fall from her face and into a frown.

"W-what" she said

"Bruce...he is a part of a gang called the 7 cobras." I said.

"S-" I cut her off

"I'm not done" I told her

"He has a son...and a daughter. But here is the thing"

"It's Ethan and Meredith"...

Let's just pretend that they are siblings okay. Listen here ShIsTaRs!!! I will be a dRaG kInG because I'm a crazy ass bitch bromie_05338 also!!!! I want one vote and comment for my next update because I'm gonna be that kind of bitch now🤪. Love youuuu😘