Piper looks to us, clearly looking authoritative as ever, "You weren't planning on sabotaging us too?"

"Let me ask the same question for you," Nico shoots back.

"Hey, hey, hey," Travis says. "Look, right now, we have the numbers. The merge is about to happen, do you really want to make enemies so fast? Besides, we can help one another. The Brawns tribe doesn't stand a chance."

Drew points at me, "But wait, didn't she get all cozy with Percy?"

Everyone's heads turn towards me and I feel blush take over my face like a tidal wave. "We weren't 'getting cozy', however, yes I made an alliance with him. Only him. I do not care what happens to the rest of them, but at least for tonight, let him be." My eyes stare daggers into everyone. 

They think it over, looking at us with watchful eyes. "It's a deal. Truce for tonight?" Piper suggests. My nerves tingle when she just says for tonight, but then again nothing ever lasts more than a night in Survivor.

Coming forth, I shake her hand, "Truce." 

*** 

When we arrive at the tribal council, they're all just settling into it, Jeff having clearly just asked Lee the first question. Both of our tribes, sit in the bushes, getting comfortable. I hear faintly Leo come to sit beside me, but all I can focus on is Percy. Oh goodness me, I sound like a love-sick teen. But aren't you one? I ignore the voice and begin to listen, knowing what's to come is extremely important.

"New tribe mates?" A girl I recognize as Lee says, making the people beside me gasp quietly. Laughter gurgles up in my chest and I cover my hand over my mouth and Leo shoots me a panicked look. I should be worried about this stirring conflict, even if Lee does go home, but all I can do is snicker into my hand. I have no idea why I find it so funny, and soon Leo is leaning on me for support, biting his fist to keep from making noise.

My eyes glance to Percy and I see every muscle in his body tensed like barb wire. I keep watching him focusing on his breathing until Reyna speaks up, "I disagree completely."

"And why is that?" Jeff prods and Reyna launches into a whole speech about teamwork. While she's talking, I turn to our prankster group and see them all watching attentively. I swear, if we were on chairs, they'd be on the edge of their seats.

I daze off until I hear something I did not want to hear. "Because the only true athletes here are Percy and me!" Lee exclaims. Oh no she didn't. When arguing, do not push someone into the conversation unless they've consented, but from the look of horror on Percy's face, I would guess he did not.

"Percy, how do you feel about the statement Lee just made?" Jeff being Jeff, puts Seaweed Brain in the spotlight. I would've laughed if I didn't know what could be lost if he were to say the wrong thing right now. Crossing my fingers, I wait for his response.

"I don't disagree that Lee and I aren't athletes," He starts. My heart spikes and I silently urge him to go faster, as his tribe is already beginning to turn on him. "However, I disagree with the part about everyone else. I believe that old or young, serious or not, these guys are athletes. Heck, most people in this game in their own way are athletes," He finishes, sitting back. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

Shuffling goes on behind me as the trial continues, and I turn around to find Nico and Travis sneaking up to me. "What are you doing?" I whisper, pulling them to the ground. They take a seat behind me and me fully re-position myself to catch what they're saying. "I'm sorry I can't hear you," I say, leaning closer.

"We did it," Travis says excitedly.

"Did what?"

Nico sighs, "What Travis was meaning to say," He sends a pointed look to him. "Was that we completed the prank at the Beauty tribe."

I swear every ounce of blood drains from my face. "You did what?!"

"Why're you cheesed?" Travis cluelessly asks.

Throwing my hands onto my knees, I say, "Why? We all decided not to do it on the Beauty tribe! After we were caught! Now we have an even bigger chance of being discovered." I run a hand through my hair. After our truce with the Beauty tribe, I had no point of drawing Percy from the equation. Now I need to do just that. That also means I have to do everything I can to make it look like the Brawn tribe.

Tapping Leo on the shoulder, I tell him everything and he nods. I sure hope you know what you're doing Annabeth, I tell myself. 

Percy's POV:

What in the world is going on.

Annabeth's POV:

"It's a little more complex now," I explain to Percy, who I surprised at the place he casts his vote. Hopefully he picks Lee, but honestly, I don't know what's going on in his head at the moment. Jumping back to reality, I finish the conversation. "Just, wait at the palm trees until I get there. Okay?"

He looks at me for a second before responding, "Okay." Perfect, my plan is set. Seaweed Brain is out of the way of the blame for the Brawn tribe. I turn and leap back into the forest, smiling as I go.

***

We wait till everyone finally casts their votes. Finally, Jeff pulls the urn in front of everyone and the pranksters beside me lean forward in anticipation. "First vote, Percy." My blood turns cold.

"Coach Hedge."

"Lee."

"Coach Hedge."

"That's one vote Percy, one vote for Lee and two votes Coach Hedge."

Two more votes, I think while biting my already worn-down fingernails. Jeff pulls out another slip and it reads Lee. Which means, the last vote will determine if Coach Hedge or Lee go home. Percy is safe, phew.

"Fourth person voted off Survivor Brains vs. Brawns vs. Beauty...Coach Hedge." My jaw drops. And when I look to Lee, her face is ridiculously smug. Immediately, I add her next to Drew for my get-rid-of list in this game.

Coach Hedge gulps and stands, grabbing his flaming torch. Walking up to Jeff, he nods in respect and Jeff does the same. "Coach Hedge, your tribe has spoken." I watch as he snuffs out Coach Hedge's fire and sigh.

Coach Hedge turns to his tribemates and says, "Good luck y'all. Keep fighting." We then all gaze at him as he disappears into the darkness of the night. 

Did you guys see that one coming? Remember there is only one winner, everyone including the seven sadly will be voted out, until the final winner stands alone. 

However, after the whole game, I will be writing events that occur afterward so that ALL ships will be included because I know certain people will be going home early and some like Frank isn't even there. So, do not fret, even though they'll be voted off does not mean that they disappear from the story forever. The ending is going to be amazing, trust me on this one. 

Have an amazing night/day wherever you are! - The Fangirl 

Disclaimer: I do not own the PJO or HoO series, nor do I own Survivor. I do not own these characters.