45 HOURS, 51 MINUTES UNTIL DEADLINE

"Well let's just list what we know." Michael set an overnight bag down on the kitchen table of the Hadden's beach house and took a large sketchbook out of the front pocket. "We need to figure out who the stalker is before they have a chance to kill anyone."

"How did this become our lives?" Lindsey moaned, sitting down at one of the seats around the table. "I want to be a normal high school senior."

"Well, if we can get rid of this stalker than normalcy might be in our reach." Roland muttered, sitting next to her. "What secrets did our siblings know? Who had motive to get rid of them for it?"

Michael took out a pen and started to write down what the rest of the group called out.

"Victoria knew about the affair between Cynthia Green and Austin Marcum."

"Cynthia Ryle." Roland corrected Jordan.

"She was Cynthia Green at the time."

Michael scribbled it down.

"The guy that Mary put away knew that Erin knew he was innocent."

"Kaden was blackmailing Neil about his relationship with Mary."

"Michael tried to kill Erin."

Michael looked up sharply at Lindsey's words.

"What?" The soccer star shrugged, "We're listing everything."

Michael rolled his eyes and wrote it down.

"Erin knew about me and Dean." Jordan said, "Dean would have motive to get rid of her."

"Barlow is involved somehow." Roland offered, and Michael realized he had almost forgot that the corrupt detective even existed. "I don't know how, but he is."

Michael wrote down Barlow.

"And we know that there are at least two people involved in this." Mary said, "Since Eddie's class ring was found a ways away from where the car crashed, he was alive when it hit and was killed afterwards."

Michael wrote it down.

"Anything else?"

The group shook their heads.

"Alright. Then who would have motive to kill them? Let's condense the list."

"Dean and Michael had a motive to kill Erin."

"Kaden had a motive to kill Neil."

"My dad and Roland's mom had a motive to kill Victoria." Lindsey said quietly, clearly uncomfortable with saying such things about her own family.

The five looked down at their list. Michael felt like they hadn't made any progress at all. There was nothing that would point them to one of the people on the list over the rest of them.

"I feel like nothing on this list gets us any closer to knowing who the stalker is." Mary verbalized her brother's thoughts, "It's not the affair resulted in a child, and—"

"Wait." Jordan put her hand in the air as she looked at the list more closely, "That affair didn't result in a child." She pointed at the names on the list: the affair between Austin Marcum and Cynthia Ryle, "But we know another one that supposedly did."

Roland shifted uncomfortably.

"But we don't know if any of our siblings knew about that one." Lindsey pointed out, "It's not like there would be a motive for murder without someone knowing and being able to tell on them."

Jordan shook her head, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet.

"That's what I'm trying to say. Neil knew."

A/N: I KNOW THE CHAPTER'S LATE AGAIN, I thought I was getting home at like 8:00 yesterday but ended up not getting home until after midnight so I didn't get around to finishing the chapter but here it is! Please don't hate me, I swear I will update on time.

-Katherine