Hydra(P.P)

Storm's Point of view 

"You know what to do, my solider's" Pierce are leader says directing me and my brother out of the room. My brother grabs us both guns and the rest of are gear "You ready sis" My Brother asks handing me a gun.

 I nodded "i guess" i said looking down at the floor, form a distance i heard soft laugh escape my brothers lips. I rolled my eyes putting on this stupid gear i mean if i didn't put it on i would get put in the chair "hail hydra" i said to my self walking out of room to find my brother. 

I stood in the middle of the road as my voice echoed in a singing tone 

You told me to love you, and I did Tied my soul into a knot And got me to submit So when I got away, I only kept my scars The other me is gone 

Now I don't know where I belong We were never alive, And we won't be born again  

But I'll never survive With dead memories in my heart 

The people in the car stared at me they had no Idea what was coming..."What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea"the bald dude says when my brother the Winter Soldier lands on the car roof, pulls the bald guy out through the window and throws him into the oncoming traffic, killing him. 

Me and my brother then start shooting at them until the really buff guy pulls the break handle making me drop down onto the street, as another car smashes into their car and pushes them along, i jump back onto their car, smash through the windscreen and pull out the steering wheel 

"shit" the black dude says as the red head starts shooting at his but my jumps onto the vehicle behind them, as their car is being pulled off the road the buff guy holds on to the car door

"Hang on!" He says i watch him he breaks open the door, holding onto the red head and the black guy and some kid, they slide on the car door through the streets. 

My brother and i are joined by HYDRA agents and we start shooting at them. The four of them  scatter and run off in different directions with the Winter Soldier shooting at the red me and me shooting at the boy but they both manages to shoot us. i get hit on side but i was wearing vest so it didn't do anything. 

"i got the red head She's mine, You get the boy" My brother tells me i nodded, i watch as my brother the Winter Soldier goes in pursuit of the red head , i go after the boy and the rest go after the buff dude and the black dude who both manage to fend them off as they shoot at them. 

I stood still for a moment hoping i could draw in the boy with my singing voice 

I was left to cry there Waiting outside there Grinning with a lost stare
That's when I decided

Why should I care 'Cause you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone You, you need to listen I'm starting to trip

I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone, Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place? When you turn around can you recognize my face?

You used to love me, you used to hug me But that wasn't the case, Everything wasn't ok 

I looked around for the boy i thought maybe i should try again but then again it always works so what's the point of a second try. I felt something tug on my shoulder causing me to fall to the ground " i got her i got her" the boy says as i felt something wrap around my hands.

 I watch my brother comes up from behind to shoot the red red then the buff guy jumps in and attacks him, they fight and in the process my brother takes Steve's shield and throws it at him  but the buff guy manages to avoid being hit, after battling it out more my brothers mask comes off, as he looks around at the buff guy and the boy. 

"NO" i screamed breaking free of my restraints that's when the boy tackles me causing my mask to fall down as well...The buff guy and the boy looked at us with shocked expression's.

 " Bucky? Y/n" The boys say in unison

 I gave them a confused look who's y/n and bucky...

"Who the hell are Bucky? and y/n" my brother says as he goes to shoot at the buff guy but the black guy flies in and kicks my brother and i aside.

I take aim again but before my brother can shoot the red head uses the grenade launcher dropped earlier to shoot at me and my brother vanish in the smoke of the explosion. 

My head was filled with mixed emotions who are Y/n and Bucky are those are actually names i thought my name was storm??

Flashback 

"y|n Barnes the girlfriend of spider man" peter says in excitement i couldn't help but laugh gosh i was lucky honestly. "omg peter" i laughed as i took his hand into mine peter  looked deep into my eyes and smiled.

he started to lean in a bit but not in all the way "I love you y/n Barnes " peter says leaning in more to the point where are lips where brushing against each other.

"i love you to peter parker' i smiled are lips connected into a sweet warm kiss..i was in love 

I snapped out of my trance what was that? who is peter? what kind of last name is Barnes? 

"storm you alright" My brother asks catching for any injuries i nodded "y-yea winter i'm fine, i think i knew that boy" i told him. Winter frowned "The kid? how" He asked i shrugged i then saw a spark in my brother's eyes. 

"I think i knew the man on the bridge" My brother says with a soft expression my eyes widened i shock. "i think i knew him to" i said in realization..Who am i.......