Quiet (P.P)

A/n: It got me got thinking...why not make an imagine about my disability. Most of you all don't know this but I have autism it's a wonderful thing. If your wondering what it is I can't explain it very well I suggest looking it up....🎧💗~Hollyquinn7❤️

Shoutout to -missmarvel

Y/n's point of view

The girl who never talks much,The girl who always wears rock shirts and always listens to music.

The girl who gets along with most teachers and talks to people she knows. I'm Y/n L/n and I'm that girl, most people don't know this but I have small from of autism.

No one can tell I have it and it shocks them when I do tell them I have it.

Mine is more of the I can't learn very well I have the learning disability side of it. I am extremely smart in some subjects.

But yet I get a lot of special treatment and I mean special, I get help with reading once and while.

I also sometimes get pulled for speech but that's not as often anymore as I used to. I was in Art class siting my usual stop as always.

I working on some pics i took the other day

(Pics I actually took)

I edited them a bit, everyone likes my photography skills but there's one person that's out of the park

His name..

"Peter Parker" My teacher calls as he looks up form his computer. "Y-Yes Mrs.Ramey" Peter answers with a slow stutter like he always does.

I didn't bother to hear what they were saying until "Ms.L/n, do you mind helping Peter with something"She asked.

I gave her a questionable look I didn't know what to say. I mean I don't like getting called on nor do I like helping people that much.

"Y/n, Come on he don't bite"Mrs.Ramey says

I was scared to move form my seat, My hands where shaking and my knee started to bounce up and down. I slow rose up and grabbed my phone plugging in my music.

I crossed my arms walking over to Peter "C-Can you help me with this" he asked.

I gave him a shy smile but nodded taking a seat next to him. I looked at the pic he was working on and it was a picture of me "t-that's me" I mumbled to my self.

Peter Had a small smile on his face I wanted to say something but I was scared. "Y/n are you alright" Peter asked I looked down at my feet and nodded.

"Yea" I said quietly doing simple little things to the picture. Peter smiled at me "You know your very pretty" Peter says my cheeks went red.

This boy has such kind words though I don't talk much he's still very sweet. Peter doesn't know of my autism but I think he Knows what it is.

As i was about to say something the bell rang, Peter kissed my cheek and left the room my cheeks once again flushed red. "What was that about " my friend hope asked I shrugged "I-I don't know" I said in kinda babyish voice.

Hope rolled her eyes "Y/n what did I tell about baby talk"Hope says I frown my eye brows and Pursed my lips.

I sighed "it's not appropriate" I said hope smiled as we made are way to lunch. I had a small connection with Peter I don't know why but there was just something there.

As hope and I walked into lunch I had my music In like always. "you okay?" Hope asked I have her nod and looked back down at my phone.

I suddenly felt my ear bud being pulled out and a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I had a gut feeling they where peters.

"Hi Peter" hope greets with a smile as hopes boyfriend Justin comes over.

"H-Hi Hope" Peter says back kissing my cheek I felt my cheeks heat up. Why was he all over me for does he like me.

Maybe it was just dare? Or something I didn't know what to expect. "Y-Y/n can I talk to you for a second" he asked I nodded as I stood up for the table.

We walked over the windows and Peter leaned against the brick post. "W-What do you need" I mumbled to the side, I felt Peter lifted up my chin.

"Y/n I know your autistic, I know you hate making eye contact, but there's something you should know" he says.

I gave him a look "w-what" I said

I looked down at my phone to change the song when all of sudden. I felt Peters hand touch my cheek and then his lips touched my own.

I was shocked at first but I soon relaxed and kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled at me "I love you Y/n, I'm completely in love with you "Peter tells me.

My eyes widened "Y-Your what" I said confused how could he love a messed up girl like me. "I love you Y/n L/n, please be mine " Peter asks my mouth hung open.

"I-I don't know what to say" I muttered, Peter moved a piece of hair out of my face. Peter smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Peter was walking away and I thought about it for a good minute then I said "okay."

Peter looked back at me and smiled widely he rushed over to me giving me a hug. I have a boyfriend I've never had a boyfriend before.

This was unreal but I've never loved anyone before. So I guess the quiet me has to break out of the small shell I've always been stuck in....

A/n: hope you enjoyed it remember to comment and vote below..🎧💗~Hollyquinn7❤️