Hydra 2(P.P)

Y/n's Point of view

Flashback

"y/n Barnes the girlfriend of spider man" peter says in excitement i couldn't help but laugh gosh i was lucky honestly.

"omg peter" i laughed as i took his hand into mine peter looked deep into my eyes and smiled. he started to lean in a bit but not in all the way "I love you y/n Barnes " peter say.

leaning in more to the point where are lips where brushing against each other.

"i love you to peter parker' i smiled are lips connected into a sweet warm kiss..i was in love

I snapped out of my trance what was that? who is peter? what kind of last name is Barnes?

"storm you alright" My brother asks catching for any injuries i nodded "y-yea winter i'm fine, i think i knew that boy" i told him.

Winter frowned "The kid? how" He asked i shrugged i then saw a spark in my brother's eyes.

"I think i knew the man on the bridge" My brother says with a soft expression my eyes widened i shock. "i think i knew him to" i said in realization..

Who am i.......

Time had passed and I was currently being dragged into the inside a bank vault. Once we entered I saw HYDRA agents fix Bucky's metal arm and as they do so I have a brief flashback to my old life after we where recovered by Zola and the HYDRA agents.

"Sergeant y/n and James Barnes"Zola says I try to snap out of it and I have another flashback to falling off the train at the edge of the mountain with Steve trying to save us.

"Y/n Bucky, no!" Steve yells,I have then another flashback to after picked being picked Hydra agents...

"The procedure has already started"Zola says I look over to see that Zola and the Hydra agent amputating his left arm and replacing with the metal arm

You are both are to be the new fist of HYDRA. I watch as they put my brother in ice "STOP" I screamed trying to break free...I watch bucky become frozen.

I screamed loudly and i which I Come back to to the present and I ran over and knock over the HYDRA agent fixing my brothers arm.

Rollins points his gun at me to stop me form attacking any further "don't touch my brother" growled.

As Pierce enters the bank vault My brother are is being held in. The agents strap me into the chair my Brother stared to get anger "GET OFF HER"....

"Sir,She's ...She's unstable. Erratic" the man says I then go quiet.Mr.Pierce enters with Rumlow and some other HYDRA agents and goes over to Me.

"Both of you Mission report" he asks I look blank, and I don't respond."Mission report, now" he growls as Pierce moves closer to me and suddenly strikes me hard in the face.

I heard my brother faintly growl"the boy and the man on the bridge"'i said holding in my breath

I suddenly think about the boy and the buff guy calling me y/n and my brother Bucky."Who where they?" I asked looking up with a concerned look as I started to remember a little bit

"You met them earlier this week on another assignment"Pierce says I gave him a look

"your lying" I said staring to panic,"we knew them"My brother yells.

Pierce sits in front of me"Your work has been a gift to mankind. You and your brother shaped the century, and I need you both to do it one more time. Society is at a tipping point between order and chaos. Tomorrow morning we're gonna give it a push. But, if you and your brother don't do your parts, I can't do mine, and HYDRA can't give the world the freedom it deserves" Pierce snarls at me I rolled my eyes.

"But I knew him, I loved him" I cried Pierce turns to the scientists,"Prep her" I shook my head "no no no" my brother screams as they take him out of the room.

"She's been out of cryo-freeze too long" one of the men says."Then wipe her and start over" pierce says as the scientists strap me in my chair. They then place a teeth shield in my mouth.As they begin the process of wiping my brain with me screaming in pain.

"Stop stop" my brother cries the pain was unbearable.I closed my eyes hoping it would stop I wanted it to stop. 

I then did the unthinkable with all my strength I broke free of the restraints I was in.i managed to break free I also managed to knock out a couple of the agents.

"I'm coming for you peter" I said to my self making a run for it.i ran as fast I could stoping at a bridge? were steve yes that's his name along with peter and the black guy form before.

I stopped in my tracks as I watched them talk "they are gonna be there, you know?" The Black Guy says to peter and Steve.

Peter bows his head "I know"

"Look, whoever they used to be, the guy and girl they are now, I don't think there the kind you save,there the kind you stop"he says trying to make a point.

"I'm literally right here" I groaned,"I don't know if I can do that" steve says looking over at peter.

"Well,they might not give you a choice They don't know you" he says leaning against the edge

"They will. Gear up, it's time"Steve says as he and peter turn and start to walk off before noticing me.

I smiled widely running over to them jumping into peter's arms."y/n" peter says speechless I nodded my head holding onto him tighter "yea that's me"I said

I could feel peter letting it all out "baby I missed you so much" peter says crying harder Into my shoulder... 

Steve smiled at me "it's good to have you back." Peter pulled away form the hug his eyes where still a little red but I was back after being captured by hydra twice.

I knew I was my self again and I wanted to fight hydra and get my brother back."Well you heard the man let's suit up and get my brother back" I said giving them both hugs. 

It's Time to get my brother back ....

A/n: Part 3 is coming soon but Please do me a favor and go check out my new imagines book on my second account for those of you who like Bucky Barnes this is book for you!!!~Hollyquinn7❤️