That's What She Said

•••

Chill Out

Have a drink

That's what they tell you before you make the mistake

•••

"Alright look, we've been at school for a month now and we haven't had a party in this very private, big place! Slytherin's had seven parties already, along with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, even Hufflepuff's had one!" Blaise exclaimed, slamming the portrait behind him.

Lily shrieked.

"Sorry!" Blaise called back to her before turning to face us.

Draco and I were sharing a couch while Pansy was passed out on another and Ginny and Harry were sprawled awkwardly across another couch, copying each other's homework without the other knowing.

"We are not having a party in here," I narrowed my eyes at him, "McGonagall would freak out if she knew we were using this place for parties instead of-" I paused, "What are we here for again?"

Draco snapped his fingers, "Oh I know, it was to stop the next wizarding war caused by our relationship."

"Right."

"Oh come oooon Granger!" Blaise whined, throwing himself down onto Pansy's legs, which immediately kicked out at him, hitting him in the gut, "Damn she's getting stronger every day."

"I think it might be a good idea, actually," Harry adds.

I glared at him.

"I always knew there was a tiny bit of you that I might be somewhat okay with," Pansy grinned.

Harry immediately looked away from her, smiling at Ginny, who was eyeing him suspiciously.

"Alright, just picture this. Friday night, party starts at ten, goes until a fight breaks out or McGonagall finds out. The only way you get in is if you bring alcohol and Eighth years only," Blaise grinned.

Ginny glared at him, "Sorry, what was that last part, Zabini?"

Blaise swallowed and laughed, "Just that eighth years were the ones invited along with our least hated seventh year!"

Ginny shot him a dangerous look, "You'd better stay away from the food friday, Zabini. Might not be safe," she grinned.

Blaise cleared his throat and looked urgently at Draco, who put his hands up in surrender, "Don't look at me!"

"No! Absolutely not! It's a terrible idea. Especially the alcohol part. You want a good hundred insane nineteen year olds who have extremely easy access to alcohol where you live? Are you stupid or mentally unstable?" I asked.

"Oh come on, Granger, let loose for a night, have a drink, get laid!" Blaise froze when Draco caught his murderous look, "On second thought-"

"No, No, Blaise. I for one am extremely curious as to how you were going to finish that thought of yours," Draco stood.

Blaise scrambled over the couch, landing with a dull thud and a shriek of pain before wobbling to his feet, "I was just saying that maybe Granger could- you know- find a guy and-"

"I'll kill you, Zabini," Draco seethed and lunged for him.

Blaise screamed and raced out of the common room, Draco on his heels.

"Hate to tell you 'Mione, but I think Blaise is right."

I started to stand when Ginny rolled her eyes at me, "Oh sit down, Hermione. You might beat me with a wand but you know who'd win in a fist fight."

I sunk back onto the couch before crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at her.

"Oh please, don't fight again, the last time I had to separate you two, I broke my glasses... twice!" Harry groaned, sinking back into the seat.

"You're nineteen, its your last year at school before you have to settle into a job for the rest of your life, you don't have to study one bit even though you always do. You need to let go for a night. Even an hour! I think it'll be good for you!" Ginny sighed.

I glared at her, "Fine, but you aren't allowed to choose what I wear."

Ginny huffed, "Fine," she grinned, "But can I choose what you wear under it?"

Harry sprung up, "Alright. Okay, been here too long. Too long!"

Ginny grinned as he speed walked to their room, "That's what she said!"

Harry groaned before slamming the door shut, starting Ginny's giggling.