⌊8⌉

CHAPTER EIGHT
sᴛᴏʀᴍs ᴏᴠᴇʀ

words: 1056

THE STORM CRASHED ONTO THE LAND like a pirate ship in a tsunami

THE STORM CRASHED ONTO THE LAND like a pirate ship in a tsunami. The black clouds smashing together, the rain slamming down on the ground beneath. Large stormsurges attached the edge of the beach as the water tried to escape up to the top of the island. Lightning flashed through the sky, creating wonderful patterns of electrity that made the hairs on the back of everyone's neck crackle up.

"Jimin, get inside, you idiot." Namjoon pulled the other in by their collar. He shut the door as the wind almost blew it's hinges. "The wind is at least 100, it's not safe out there." As if on cue, a large branch crashed down onto the ground exactly where Jimin was standing just a moment prior. "That could have been you there, I don't want to lose you now!" Namjoon complained as he brought a blanket to warm up Jimin.

The two cuddled up on the sofa in the living room. The TV unable to work due to the storm, and the fact that it isn't the best compared to ther TVs that were recently made. But, televisions were expensive so they were grateful to at least see one. They're pieces of the future, imagine having colour on them, mind blowing!

"I have something to say to you," Namjoon turned to face Jimin, smiling. A true smile between true friends.

"So do I," Jimin replied, "but you go first, you said first." He chuckled, but was slightly scared at what he was about to admit.

"Ouí, je- je t'ai-" Namjoon began, but got cut off by a loud scream from outside. The two jumped off the couch and ran to the door. The wood was battered from Taehyung's painting day around a week ago, the paint stuck on like it was magnetic.

The two looked out the window and saw Seokjin screaming at them, runnung towards them. "Ouvre la porte!" He screamed, "open the door!"

The two were confused, but Jimin quickly opened the door to allow the rough-beaten, soaking wet Seokjin into the house. "Why did you let him in, Jimin? It was funny looking at him run for his life."

Jimin chuckled at Namjoon, "A few moments ago you told me off for standing outside." He smirked, knowing that Namjoon wouldn't be able to reply.

But, Namjoon always had an answer on hand. "That's because he's my brother." He retorted, pointing to the elder.

"I'm offended Joon, go to your room, young man." Seokjin lightly slapped Namjoon's head.

"I'm not Taehyung!" He whined, but quickly got thrown over Seokjin's shoulder.
"One moment Jimin, I'll be back," Seokjin chuckled as he carried Namjoon to his room and went back down the stairs.

As the storm began to roll away, so too did Taehyung's sleep. The young boy whined as he woke up in the bed. "Jinnie~" He called for his okder brother, but saw he wasn't in his bed. Instead of his older brother coming in, Mr. Min did. "Mr. Min?" he asked, rubbing his eyes with his hands like a young child.

"Good morning, Tae-Tae," Mr. Min greeted as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "How did you sleep?" He asked the younger, gliding his hand through said boy's silky hair.

Taehyung shut his eyes at the feeling of the hand petting through his hair. "Y-yes. Good sleep." He mumbled, pushing his head into Yoongi's hand.
The elder chuckled and smiled at the younger. "So sweet, my little one. Very sweet boy."

Taehyung's eyes lit at the praise, "Yea, very sweet. Tae-Tae is very sweet!" He repeated mindlessly.
"Yes, very sweet." Yoongi mumbled deeply, "Let's get you up to see your brothers again." Taehyung jumped out and grabbed onto Yoongi.

"Let's go!" he said, before running into the wall. "Ow!" He cried out, tears prickling at the edge of his eyes. "Head hurtie." The tears began to roll down his porcelain cheeks, leaving water marks behind them.

"Oh, Tae-bear," Yoongi held back his chuckles, "does it really hurt? Do you need a plaster?" He asked. Taehyung shook his head,
"Can you kissie it better?" He asked innocently, looking up at the elder through his tear filled eyelashes.

"Oh, let's see if a kissie will make it better then," Yoongi bent down and kissed the boy's forehead. "There, is that better?" Taehyung nodded,
"All better!"

"Joonie!" Taehyung shouted out as he ran to the elder. "Lookie, Tata!" He held the teddy-cat up to Namjoon, showing the elder his toys. Namjoon chuckled and looked up at Yoongi, who was smiling.

The eldest was wearing a stunning pinstripe suit, holding his glasses before putting them on.
"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked, gesturing to the suit.
"Oh, just a meeting with some old business partners and I. We have some... unfinished business that we have to deal with." He smiled, tucking his hands into his pockets.
"Well I best be off, good bye Namjoon, bye-bye Tae-Tae!" He bent over and waved to the 14-year-old.
"Bye Mr. Min," the young teen waved back.

And of Yoongi went, to his business meeting.

Seokjin walked down through the trees back to the little hut he stayed in during the storm. The roof had been blown right off, meaning he had to fix it before Mr. Min came back to it. He found out the hut was where he kept several boxes of dog, cat, and rabbit food. But due to the fact that there were no animals on the island, he was severely confused. Why would this man need so much animal food?
It wasn't as if people ate animal food. That was just stupid, utter rubbish.

He guessed he would just have to go on a little search for the animals that Yoongi kept secret from the others on the island, if he didn't want them to know why would he keep a hut like this in broad daylight. Well, underneath a tree daylight.

 Well, underneath a tree daylight

woah i update wowo.

btw i aint deliberately giving yoongi pedo vibes alright. he just ended up like that bruh.

if you enjoyed please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

btw, please comment any mistakes in words or spelling or grammar, i don't proof read ahaha.

adios mes amigos