Ch.5

I woke up feeling refreshed and happy! I slept like a baby last night. I opened my eyes to be greeted with a setting that wasn't my room..then all the memories from yesterday came flooding back to me.
I tried to sit up but a heavy force was holding me down, I looked over to see a snoring Harry. I gasped and removed his heavy arm before running into the bathroom. I locked the door and did my business while I was trying to think of a way to escape but all his threats from last night came back into mind.
I walked to the mirror and cringed at my appearance, my lips were chapped, and my hair was a tangled mess. I wanted to ball up in a corner and cry my heart out. I didnt deserve this, I came here to escape all the abuse and harrassement but it seemed to have followed me. I worked all my life to be treated like a person, but as always I was used and broken at the end of everyday. When was I ever going to get break?
I wanted to go home and continue my life like I never met him at that diner. I wanted him to forget me and me forget him. We didnt need eachother, and we sure as hell didnt want eachother. I could feel the hatred he had for me everytime he would look at me, those eyes were so cold and filled with hatred toward me. No matter how hard I tried I couldnt hate him, even after all those things he did to me I couldnt.
After I finished washing my hands and face I walked out the bathroom.
Harry was slowly waking up. His arm was rubbing and feeling my side of the bed I slept in last night, it started moving rapidly. His eyes shot open and he looked around the room frantically until he saw me and let out a sigh of relief.
I slipped back into bed, I searched for his remote to the big flat screen tv in front of me, when I spotted it on the nightstand on his side I climbed over his body and retrieved it. I searched through the channels until I found something appealing. Jersey Girl was on! I did a happy dance in my spot, this is my favorite movie.
Harry left to the bathroom a while ago and hasnt came out yet. I was starting to get really hungry, probably because the only thing Ive eaten was that apple pie yesterday. I'm too afraid to ask Harry for any food, he will probably ignore me or tell me to shut up.
I dont know what I did to be treated like this. I understand that I 'disrespected' him, but this was just cruel and for his own fun.
He finally walked out of the bathroom with only a towel on. I held my breath and looked away toward the tv, I didnt want to be a pervert or anything, especially to him! I could hear him rustling through his drawers. I just ignored him and laid back on the bed focusing all my attention on the movie, I started laughing at the part when she hit Sal's car and he freaked out.
"Shut up and come here" he sneered at me
I turned to his direction to see his back facing me, I slowly got up and started walking toward him, "Hurry the fuck up!" I quickly scurried to his side. He shoved some clothes into my chest, "Shower." was all he said then walked out the room wearing nothing but his boxers.
I hurried to his bathroom and took a quick shower using his body wash and shampoo, I hope he doesnt mind. After I was done I put on the clothes he gave me which were a tshirt that reached my knees and some boxers that I had to roll up to fit me and threw my hair in a wet messy bun. I went through his drawers to find some socks, I put back on my bra and went to sit back on his bed. My stomach growled loudly, I groaned and laid back on the bed snuggling into the covers going back to sleep.
I felt someone shaking me out my sleep. I groaned loudly and sat up, I rubbed my tired eyes and yawned. I peeled my eyes open to see Harry looking away but he was holding a plate of food.
"For me?" I asked him, I was actually surpised he would do this.
He just sat the plate in my lap and walked out the room, not responding to me. I looked down at the plate, he made alot of food..eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon and toast. I was finished in ten minutes, I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I didnt spot Harry anywhere in sight. I washed the dishes that were overflowing the sink and my own.
I was standing in the kitchen not knowing what to do so I came to a conclusion that I should go find him and ask him to take me home. I left the kitchen and wandered throughtout the house searching for him. I heard hushed whispers coming from a cracked door at the end of the hall, I knocked twice then walked in. Both the men stopped talking and looked at me.
I walked up to Harry and politely asked him to take me home, I didn't pay much attention to the other man but I felt very uncomfortable when he started looking me up and down with a wide grin. I automatically moved my body closer to Harrys to create more distance between me and him.
"You have to stay here for awhile" he told me looking down at me with a guilty espression
I shook my head no, "Why? What did i do to you to keep me hostage?" I screamed at him, "Youve done nothing but treat me like dirt, and I just want to go home and pretend I never met you!" I cried out
I ran out the room and up the stairs to his bedroom, I locked the door and started searching for my things. I could hear him banging on the door, but I continue to pull my clothes on.
I tried not to think about the consequences of my actions, I just want to think about getting away from him and his weird friend down there.
I was about to pull on my shorts when the door broke off the hinges. I looked up and was greeted by a raging Harry.
"Come here right now!"
"No" I said backing away.
It took him no time to get to me. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the bed. I kicked and screamed the whole way, screaming for him to let me go.
He threw me on the bed and roughly brought his mouth to my ear, "I am getting really tired of your shit Ivy! Get it together or I'll do it for you. And you don't want me to do that!" I let go of my hair and pushed me away from him.

"And please look decent tonight for our date." he said before he left the room, stepping over the broken door.

What date?