Ch.4

"Please just take me home"
We were driving in his car, on the way to his house. After he caught me earlier he threw me over his shoulder and sped walked me to his car, not giving me room to protest because every time I did he would send a harsh slap to my butt.
He hasn't spoken one word to me since we left that party. I am anxiously afraid. He's a ticking time bomb. I haven't known the guy for more than 24 hours but I could tell that he didn't have a good temper. I made a huge mistake slapping him and especially in front of his friends!
I tried to apologize countless of times but he never replied just tightened his grip on the steering wheel and clenched his jaw, warning me shut up.
After the very tense car ride we finally pull up to a gated house at the top of a hill. It was miles away from any other homes. By now i was terrified..who would live in this big house by themselves?
"You live here alone?" I asked him, peering up at the large family home as we grew closer.
I've seen big homes like these but they were only in movies and magazines. I wasn't quite lucky enough to actually see one for myself, which is pathetic because I've been outside quite a lot since I was born...Ha.. see I told you pathetic..
"Stop talking" Harry said, stoping the car at the end of the long drive way and proceeded to get out the car. I was taking off my seatbelt and grabbed the door handle when I felt an excruciating pain shoot through my arm. Harry pulled the car door open with so much force, my arm was nearly pulled off. I screamed out when I felt Harry tug me out the car, I lost my footing and fell on my hands and knees on the hard concrete. The pain in my arm intensified with the sudden force of my weight. I sobbed on the ground, I felt defenseless and vulnerable. I couldn't protect myself with him. He had such sudden mood changes that caught me off guard. One moment he's calm and the next he's angry.
I haven't even seen him smile or laugh once. He hasn't said one nice word to me, he barely wanted to talk to me. I didn't want to be anywhere I wasn't wanted.
I stood up and faced him. He was leaning against the car watching me, with his arms crossed and a deep scowl on his face.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so careless and ignorant? I was suppose to go on a date with a really cute fake blond tonight but you showed up and ruined everything! I don't want to be here with you or anywhere near you!" I crossed my arms, "Why do you want me here? Can't get a girl to willingly come with you so you force them? If you haven't noticed I don't spend my time with desperate idiots" okay maybe I lied a bit.. any girl would throw themselves out the window just to beat him to the car.
I turned around and started walking toward the road. I was going to find my own way home, even if that meant walking for hours!
---------------------------------------------------
Somehow Harry managed to snatch me up and now I'm sitting on this cream colored sofa crying. I seemed to cry a lot since I met him.
"Shut the fuck up and get ready for bed!" He came into the living room staring me down. I didn't like his stare so I stood up from the couch.
"Where am sleeping?" I asked him while wiping the rest of my tears.
"In my bed. With me" he said nonchantly
"What? No! Im sick of you! I want to sleep alone!" I shouted at him
He glared at me and stormed towards me. He pulled my hair back, "Do you want to be spanked again? I will make that ass sore" I shook my head no, "Good now go upstairs, third door down and get ready for bed!" he let go of my hair and pushed me away towards the stairs.
I soothed my scalp as I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. It was large, very large. Everything in it was large, the bed, the tv, the couch, the windows. The colors went together good I suppose, just white and light brown.
I slipped off my shoes and jacket and set them on the little lounge chair by the window before walking to the large dresser and grabbing some cloths of his. I went to the bathroom that was connected and stripped off my cloths. I slipped on the big t shirt and pajama pants and washed my face before exiting the bathroom.
The bed was huge, huge enough for a very large man and a very large woman.
I placed two big pillows in the middle, separating us from each other in case he tried any funny business.
I sighed in content and shut off the lights before laying in the bed. Today had been too busy and exhausting for me and I just want to sleep now. Hopefully it would take away all my stress and worries.