Ch. 3

Break Me

Ch.3

"What's your name?"

He was leading us through a cramped hallway that was overflowed with people who were attending this party. After I fought hard for him to tell me where we were going he finally told me, of course I wasn't happy he was about to take me to a party where there were going to be drunks, drugs and most importantly his friends. I didn't want to be around anyone who associated themselves with him because they could be like him.

He held onto my hand tightly while walking through this house, it was dark and smokey to the point that my eyes couldn't adjust, so I held on tightly to his hand as well!

"Harry" He said entering a back room that has a small number of people. They were all lounging around on couches passing an object with smoke at the end, it didn't smell like a cigarette but it kind of looked like one.

Harry lead me to an empty seat on a red sofa in the corner of the room. I looked around observing everyone. They all had tattoos, heavy tattoos, even the girls. There were only three girls and about eight guys. Conversations started again after we were seated, I just sat there not knowing what to do. Harry was engrossed in a convo with a black haired guy with olive tan skin and colored tattoos on his arms.

I wasn't paying attention to what anybody was saying, I was just in my own little world! I felt someone nudge me from my right, I looked over to see a blond haired guy with a lip piercing passing me the smoking object. I grabbed it in my hand and stared at it.

I wasn't sure what he was expecting me to do. Was I suppose to inhale this, blow it out or pass it?

"What is this?" I asked the blond haired boy

"Are you serious?" he asked with disbelief

"What am I suppose to do with it?" I eyed it suspiciously

"Harry where the hell did you get her from?"

I wasn't listening to him I was trying to figure out this smoking object like I was trying to figure out a way to solve world hunger!

I smelled the smoke that was extinguishing from it, I didn't like the smell. I choked and hurriedly passed it to Harry. He patted my back as I coughed violently. My lungs were on fire!

"What is that stuff?" I asked in between breathes. Everyone in the room looked at me as if I grew two heads!

"That's weed" Harry said, I gave him a confused look, "Marijuana"

I let out a loud gasp covering my mouth

"I just smelled marijuana? Oh my god I can't do drugs!" I stood up and started fanning myself completely angry and frustrated.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself

"Yeah! what the fuck is wrong with her? Harry where did you get this over dramatic bitch from?" A red head chick said who was sitting on a mans lap while he sucked on her neck. That's disgusting!

I was livid and her comment didn't make things better!

"Shut it you two cent tramp! I just did a drug for the first time and I don't have time for your unnecessary comments! So don't mind to keep the bullshit to yourself!" I gave her a innocent smile and whipped my head toward Harry who was glaring holes into my head.

"Sit the fuck down and stop acting like a child!" he told me calmly. I sat down next to him and looked straight at him, I politely asked him to take me to get food because I was hungry and didn't want to be here any longer but he ignored me and started another conversation with another guy.