Chapter 15: Unexpected Invitation

Encre P.O.V

Since the Vampire Ruby incident Fallacy's power has grown quite significantly, and Dracula wants to invite Elementa over to his castle since everyone has returned to their respective homes and everyone has been communicating through magic mirror. I've been able to spend more time with my Fally, since their isn't as many people to disturb us anymore. All of the vampire factions as well as UnderVeil are preparing for the coming war.

Elementa P.O.V

I go through my ingredients as I brew the elixir in my cauldron. I was making a new batch of healing potions until I hear beak taps from one of my windows. I stop brewing, I see a Raven with a message tied to its leg. I go to the window to open it. I take the note, feed him and he flies off. I open the note and read;

"Dear Elementa, I'd love you to come to my castle to visit tomorrow, I'd like to speak to you on a few matters. I look forward of seeing you. Signed, Dracula"

I finish reading and sigh, well guess I'm going to Drac's tomorrow. I'll teleport there tomorrow it's best as no one will know I'm gone and it's the quickest way there and back.

I get dressed in a bit more formal attire and teleport to Dracula's castle. I knock on one of the large two doors, realizing that I am still in my human form. I quickly shift before someone answers the door, without taking out my wings since they can be troublesome when it comes to doors. A young vampiress I would say about my age answered the door, she was clearly not a servant as she wore very elegant dress, it's good that I changed or else her dress would have been better than mine. She wore a blood red gown with shoulder sleeves, she had long blonde hair with large curls that gave it volume and had piercing red eyes similar to all human vampires, she wore a detailed ruby necklace along with ruby earrings. It was also quite clear that she wore quite a lot of makeup with her smokey black eyeshadow and red lipstick. This girl was obviously a noble as she had a very arrogant air about her, like she thought of herself better than most with very few exceptions. I recognize that air as I feel it a lot when ever I am around Zander, who is one arrogant son of a bitch. She examined me closely scanning her eyes up and down at me.

"I assume you're Ms. Elementa?"

"Yes that's me."

"Hmph, I am Bethany Von Yven, don't think you're all and mighty just because you're a noble now. My family have been nobles for centuries, we have a much higher standing then you will ever have." She said in an arrogant tone.

Huh? Who does this girl think I am? I am much more than just a noble I am the 2nd most powerful vampire race leader after all and I certainly do have a higher standing than her. I think she might of mistook me for a vampire who had just been promoted to noble, demon vampires and human vampires are known to look quite similar especially me since I am half human. I'll play along with her mistake it'll be fun to see her reaction later.

"If you say so I guess I should properly introduce myself as well I am Elementa Agatha-Mary Dimension, please to meet you Ms. Yven." I said as I entered the castle and curtsied

"Quite, I'll take you to his highness and Prince Alucart. And don't you think of trying to seduce the Prince he's mine."

"Oh and are you engaged to his highness?"

"N-no, at least not yet but I know he loves only me so it's just a matter of time." She delusional, clearly she just telling herself that for her own self-gratification. Though at least she can admit it.

After meeting Alucart I learned he was a strong, kind hearted soul, who just happened to also be incredibly good-looking. It's to bad that many girls wanted him solely for his looks and status, which has made it difficult for him to fall in love. This girl was clearly not his type, dare I say she is even more arrogant than Zander! Even nobles of a slightly lower status are lower lifeforms in her eyes, if her and Zander weren't of different races and ever met I think they'd get along stupidly well.