"I think it was nice of Caleb to offer to stay with Deacon and me while you're out of town," Jasmine said.

I lifted my head up and glared at her.

"What?" she questioned.

"Believe me he wasn't trying to do that to be nice. He had a motive," I said.

"Why do you sound like you don't trust him? He's your best friend right?" Jasmine asked.

"I don't want to talk about him. Lets talk about you. How was your day?" I asked.

"Good. Deacon made the cutest faces. He's so cute," Jasmine smiled.

"He is cute... want another one of him?" I asked.

"Not right now," Jasmine said as she blushed.

I pecked Jasmine's lips and she ran her fingers along the back of my neck. Her fingers slipped into my hair as my tongue slipped into her mouth.

I swiftly moved Jasmine off my lap and sat her on my desk.

I stood between her legs as I pushed up the sundress she was wearing.

I placed my hands firmly on her thighs as I moved my lips to her neck.

"Evan I thought we'd spend this time talking," Jasmine said breathlessly.

"I know it hasn't been six weeks so I can't work on putting another baby in you. But let me kiss on you please," I said.

"Hold up mister," Jasmine said as she pushed me away.

"What?" I questioned.

"When I'm all cleared to be intimate with you again you're wearing condoms," Jasmine said.

"No I'm not. Why would I wear condoms with my wife?" I asked finding her request to be ridiculous.

"First I'm not your wife yet... second I have school. My online classes start in a couple weeks," Jasmine said.

"Well a little trip to the courthouse would fix the wife subject. Jasmine you might not legally be my wife yet but I consider you my wife. You have my child and my ring. You have access to everything. We're practically a married couple," I said.

"Ok but still I don't want to get pregnant again any time soon. I'm serious about that part," Jasmine said.

"Jasmine you know I want more than one child," I said.

"Yes but we'll expand our family once I'm graduated or once Deacon gets older... like three or four years down the road," Jasmine said.

"I'm not waiting three or four more years for us to have another child Jasmine," I said.

"Well you can't decide that on your own," Jasmine argued.

"I'm not waiting. I want another baby in your belly by February," I whispered as I placed my hand to her stomach.

"Evan that's four months away!" Jasmine said as if I was crazy.

"So..." I said as I started kissing on her neck again.

"What do you mean so? Evan we've got a lot going on right now? I barely want to leave this house, you're going to be taking on a huge role at work, not to mention our current problem.... You traveling," Jasmine reasoned.

"Just come with me," I said.

"What?" she questioned.

"Just travel with me. I take a private jet... my father doesn't have to know who's on it with me. If you come on my business trips with me we'll stick together and nothing will go wrong. Look problem solved," I said.

"Evan I can't travel with you forever," Jasmine reasoned.

"Why not? You don't want to be alone and I'm giving you a way to come with me. Why are you being difficult?" I asked.

"I guess Deacon and I coming with you isn't a horrible idea. But I don't think having a baby on a plane so much is healthy for him. I don't know if she'd be up for it but I was wondering... what if your mom came and stayed with us while you were away instead," Jasmine suggested.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind," I said considering it.

"Well then can we call and ask her if she wouldn't mind coming over?" Jasmine asked.

"Ok. I'll call her and ask," I said.

"Great then it's settled," Jasmine said.

"Now about me putting another baby in you..." I whispered as I placed my hands on her hips.

"Evan that is something we are not on the same page about," Jasmine said seriously.

I looked into Jasmine's eyes and she kept her arms around my neck.

"I don't think I'm asking for much? I'm giving you everything you could ever want or need in this world. Just give me babies Jas. Give me a house full of beautiful children my love," I said.

"When you ask like that you sound so sweet..." Jasmine blushed.

"Can you just consider us having another child sooner than later... please," I said.

"I'll consider it but I'm not promising anything Evan. I really do want to finish school and focus on Deacon. I want to lose this fear I still have as well," Jasmine said.

"Ok. I'll settle for you considering it for now," I said.

"Well I'm going to go check on Deacon then take a shower... join me," Jasmine said.

"I'll be right up. Let me call my mom first," I said.

"Alright," she said before she got off my desk.

She moved past me and left my office and I grabbed my phone.

Hopefully my mother would be willing to stay with Jasmine while I was out of town.

It was either that or Jasmine was coming with me.

I was running out of options.