"Ok but our child will need your full attention especially the first three months," Evan said.

"I can manage both," I said being optimistic.

"By the time our son is six months I want us to start trying for baby number two," Evan said as he reached for my hand.

"Babe..." I blushed.

"What? I said I wanted our children close in age," Evan said.

"Well talk more about that when our son is six months then," I said.

"Ok. I'm going to hold you to that," he said.

"This is nice... us just getting away and being together. Thanks for the jewelry babe... you really spoiled me," I said.

"Well get use to it because this is your life now, the life of luxury. Only the best for my wife and kids," Evan said.

"Evan I don't need materialistic things. I just need your love," I said.

"I know and that's why I love to spoil you and surprise you," Evan said.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said back.

Our pizza arrived at our table after a while and we ate and talked.

Evan and I mainly talked about plans for once the baby gets here. I knew a lot of it would be on me because he does have work.

But Evan wants to be a hands on father so I'm sure he'll find a balance for when our son is here.

Evan P.O.V.

After a day of spoiling my girl with shopping and good food we came back to our hotel.

Jasmine and I had spent our first day on a yacht now we were in Rome staying at a nice hotel.

I wanted to make this trip kind of touristic. We were going to hit up a few other places before heading home. So each day we were kind of staying in a new place.

When we got back to the hotel after lunch Jasmine was tired so I let her go take a nap.

As she napped I checked my phone.

I saw I had a new email from Ben.

It was titled updated prenup draft.

I really wish my father would leave Ben alone when it comes to my personal life.

I opened the email and read over the document.

It said that I'd get full custody of any children Jasmine and I have. She wouldn't get alimony unless we're married ten years. She'd get only a $500,000 settlement if we're married five years. If we're married less than that she gets nothing.

My father was out of his mind. There is no way I'd ever leave the mother of my child or children with nothing. Jasmine will never not have a place to live, a car to drive, or at least enough money to live off of.

As I finished reading this ridiculous prenup draft I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"Babe what are you reading?" Jasmine asked.

I turned around and saw how tired my baby looked.

"Baby I thought you were going to get some sleep," I said.

"I was but I started tossing and turning. I wasn't comfortable. Come hold me," Jasmine pouted.

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute," I said.