Breakfast Blaze

In the morning, Harry and Draco were surprised to find themselves in a strange situation. Each of them was laying not on their luxurious Vampirius beds, but on a large pile of grey, dusty ashes. It wasn't too uncomfortable, however, because luxurious beds made for luxurious ashes.

"W-what is this nonsense!" Draco spat, spitting out a few of his bed's remnants with his succulent lips.

"Isn't it obvious?" Harry said, sifting through the ashes to find his glasses. "Our mutual desire was so strong last night that our bodies heated to the point of our beds catching fire," he said with a smile, gesturing at the ashes desiringly. "The last time this happened it burned my uncle's house down." That was a good memory.

Draco's eyebrows raised in sudden arousal, but then he quickly lowered them to hide his arousal level and glare at Harry. "Poppycock," he muttered, shifting uncomfortably in his pajama pants. He made a hasty exit to the bathroom, leaving Harry once again to consider their matehood alone. Being so close to his beloved, but so far, was torturous. But he was making progress. The attraction was mutual, with undeniable evidence. Draco could only play hard to get for so long. Not that harry wasn't enjoying the chase.

As soon as he emerged from the ashes, Vampirus helpfully replaced their beds, and it even moved them a few feet closer together. Harry patted the wall fondly. It was nice to see the House approved of their union.

Harry put on a tight black witch-beater shirt with a red upside down cross on it, and wore his favorite black leather jacket over it. He tucked his wide-leg blue jeans into his scuffed up combat boots, and put on a pair of round sunglasses. "Wow, you're extremely attractive!" said the mirror as he combed his hair. Harry rolled his eyes. It was right, though.

(A/N: Like this, but the colors are opposite)

(or this, but without sleeves)

Now that he was ready, Draco appeared out of the bathroom

Now that he was ready, Draco appeared out of the bathroom. He was wearing a white, billowy button-up shirt that was unbuttoned down to his chest, leaving his pale skin, still dripping with shower drops, on splendid display. He wore pants that could have been painted on, because they were extremely tight. They accentuated Draco's slender, delicious thighs and legs, and Harry could already feel himself getting so warm he almost incinerated another set of furniture. Draco was obviously teasing him with such sexy attire.