Sneak Peek

The list??? U ask? Well.... The topics on which I'm going to do the drawing ... Will be suggested by you !! This years' Inktober drawings will be on your request !!! 

Rules:

1. For every day of the month we will have a unique way of choosing the topic... which requires all of you to participate!

2. It'll be selected based on way of unique voting!

3. Don't worry you don't have to follow me for voting.

Working

Step 1: We will start with the first fifteen days... So we will start with in-line comments... The topic suggested by the first four people will be considered+1 lucky one So don't stop at four people keep commenting to be the lucky one ;) Something like this... (check the in-line comments) You don't have to mention person 1:.... like it is in the in-line comments... that's just a sample.

1st  Oct                                                                     

And so it goes...

Step 2: Next step is where the voting comes into play... Here you should not reply to any so that we can count the voting... All you need to do is type +1 as an in-line comment... And .... Voting is unlimited... type as many +1s you want to just do not reply to any comment or it will not be counted. 

It'll look something like this

1st Oct 

a) Books

b)Love

c)Girl

d)Summer

e)Sorrow

and so it goes... for the rest of the days.

Step 3: Last step is well you just see your results!! Oops! Did i forget to mention that... the one who suggested each of the five options will be mentioned? Well... I did, sorry! And... wait for it.... drum roll too please!......... The one who makes the most suggestions by getting included in the five suggestions overall ie. for the whole of Inktober .... will get:

 A shout-out on my profile

Dedications

follow

And an amazing sticker !!!!

So get ready people for this amazing and fabulous ride that's coming up !!!

And for the final list !!!

Love ya,

~DASH